Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 5.6 for me today.

Off for a scan of my collapsed ankle and foot today followed by an insulin guzzling bun in town with my sister. Please disable the DF and her transponders -I don't want her anywhere near the hospital today 😉
Done Flower...she won't dare show her face...good luck with your appointment...hope all goes well.

Off for a scan of my collapsed ankle and foot today followed by an insulin guzzling bun in town with my sister. Please disable the DF and her transponders -I don't want her anywhere near the hospital today 😉
Hope your appointment goes well Flower and enjoy your sticky bun (I am on eccles cake countdown at the mo!)

A 6.7 today

Hope your appointment goes really well @Flower

I've got an eye test today...see what they suggest about this pesky cataract! o_O
Good luck Amigo.

Wishing you luck at your appointment hope all goes well.

Morning guys been busy copying stuff out or would have been on sooner, @AJLang and @grainger hope you are both feeling better now, @Flower and @Amigo good luck with you appointments today, and @Bubbsie I made a thread so will tag you in that rather than explain it all again lol, anyway 4.7 for me after a lotus biscuit for a 5.6 last night, hope everyone has a lovely day! x

@Flower i hope your appointment goes well.

Good morning everyone
Went to bed on 5.9 woke up on 8.5 no idea why. Graph shows BG going up in steep steps since around 1am :(.
Hope you all have a good day.

Hope your appointment goes well Flower. 10.5 for me, but another bad day yesterday had a slice of the birthday cake I made my friend, plus I seem to have another cold.

Checking in late again...6.5 @ 6.21 for me this morning. No storm last night unless we slept through it... 🙂

Hope all appointments have gone well.

Morning...urghhhhhhhhhh early again...no surprise there...woke to a 5.5.

Morning all.🙂 7.7 here - must've been that pre-bed muesli bar downloading its carb slowly during the night.😉

Good luck today, Flower and Amigo - hope it's positive news for you both.

Hoping engineer'll turn up today and install internet in my 'castle' (still LOL Ditto) - had a text message from the telephone company telling me to remind the fitter to "leave iPlus connected to the internet with the Ethernet cable" - eh? Shouldn't HE or SHE know their job?!!:confused:🙂

Good morning from sunny E Kent . 6.5 when I woke up.
Have a look at this
image.jpg
Looks like the DF visited and gave the DP a hand:D

Last edited:
@Ljc -wow! The DF must have fancied a trip to Kent.
A 6.6 for me today. I seem to keep fluctuating for my waking reading on an almost daily basis from mid 5s to mid 6s for some reason.
Never mind, daily averages are low to mid 6s so hopefully HbA1c next Friday will still be good.

Back