Group 7-day waking average?

Peed down here last night K...but...I was tucked in bed...got up this morning...wandered out into the garden...love that fresh clean feeling after it's rained...on a selfish note...won't have to water the lawn today...result!
Was the same here yesterday but I had to wait in for a delivery so luckily wasn't out in It, hopefully when my appointments start coming through I will get beautiful days for them just makes you feel better 🙂 got to cancel one with the DSN on the 1st August though as have a job centre appointment :( x

Oh my gosh I don't envy you the job centre, thank goodness I'm retired now, the perks of being an ol' codger, you don't have to sign on! :D

6.7 for me this morning and most of yesterday, I hope my meter isn't broken!

Oh my gosh I don't envy you the job centre, thank goodness I'm retired now, the perks of being an ol' codger, you don't have to sign on! :D

6.7 for me this morning and most of yesterday, I hope my meter isn't broken!
Thing is I don't know if all of what I'm going through at the moment should be mentioned to them x

Tell the truth and shame the devil I say!

Good Saturday morning folks - could be a dry day after heavy downpours yesterday & last night.

A 6.1 for me on the Codefree

Take care and stay positive even when it feels like your life is falling apart🙂

1452346418.jpg

Last edited:
last few days working backwards, 6.4, 7.1, 7.3 4.3, 5.6 etc, the heat sends my levels into freefall and I am starving all the time

Was the same here yesterday but I had to wait in for a delivery so luckily wasn't out in It, hopefully when my appointments start coming through I will get beautiful days for them just makes you feel better 🙂 got to cancel one with the DSN on the 1st August though as have a job centre appointment :( x
Should have kept my mouth shut K...now it's peeing down here...and have to walk the dog later😱😱😱.

Should have kept my mouth shut K...now it's peeing down here...and have to walk the dog later😱😱😱.
Send Harry my way! brighter here now and I miss my dog! lol, I'll take good care of him 🙂 x

Forgot to post earlier, 5.9 for me today. Just looking out at the pouring rain which has just resumed, and thinking, son and daughter didn't pick the right moment to walk down to the shops! Am expecting two drowned rats back any minute.

Send Harry my way! brighter here now and I miss my dog! lol, I'll take good care of him 🙂 x
He'd drive you mad K...planned a lazy day...rubbish TV...sitting in my big fat comfy chair...no chance...Harry is in it...he sends his regards:D:D

last few days working backwards, 6.4, 7.1, 7.3 4.3, 5.6 etc, the heat sends my levels into freefall and I am starving all the time
Oh hello will2016 where have you sprung from?! Not seen you posting before unless I'm not looking in the right threads! Compared to yourself, I'm a relatively newcomer having only joined this amazingly supportive forum in January.

Snap!! I've never ever felt so hungry as I have since being dx - and for all the wrong food....CARBS🙄 Confession time! Occasionally my self discipline goes by the by then it's back on track again after a binge of just about anything whether it's savoury or sweet!🙂Happy days!

Your numbers look fine to me albeit a tad topsy turvy - they're still in range - nothing to worry yourself about. Take care x
ﹰWL

4.2 and so happy to be home, can recover from yesterday, intense week and can cook my own food. Enjoy your weekend everyone.
Sorry late posting this NJ - glad to see you've arrived home safe & sound and to home cooked food again, nothing like it is there - the prep - the cooking the way you prefer it 🙂 relaxing afterwards in your fav chair or bed. Take it easy & enjoy the remainder of the weekend, take care x

Morning...woke to a 5.8 today...raining still...garden is loving it...me...I'm avoiding it:D

Morning all. A 5.5 this wet morning, as I continue my almost daily fluctuations between mid 5s and mid 6s.

Sorry late posting this NJ - glad to see you've arrived home safe & sound and to home cooked food again, nothing like it is there - the prep - the cooking the way you prefer it 🙂 relaxing afterwards in your fav chair or bed. Take it easy & enjoy the remainder of the weekend, take care x
Thanks and today is a chilled day, saw my youngest perform with Cirque Bijou in Bristol yesterday, wonderful special experience.

Morning guys 🙂 crap night, Darth Vader sleeping next to me, cats fighting outside, the usual noise from the pub 🙄 despite all that and an 8.2 before bed a 4.8 for me this morning, needing to venture to the shop this afternoon so hopefully the rain will stop by then, have a lovely day folks 🙂 x

Morning all. Originally 6.7 but an hour and a half later after a bit more kip and a feed of the cats it's a 5.6.
Hopefully get some gardening done if it stays dry.
Have a good day everyone.

Morning all, its a 5.7 for me this morning after experiencing my first hypo last night. We went to a friends engagement party last night so we ate dinner earlier than normal. I didn't fancy anything from the buffet so didn't eat during the party. Got to about 10pm oh was at the bar and I just started feeling all wobbly with tingly hands, yep 3.7!!! Shouted to my oh who got me a small glass of orange juice. And I grabbed a sandwich from the buffet. Left the party at about 10.45 with BG reading of 4.7. Feel fine this morning though.

Back