Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. I'm back to a flat 6.0 today.

Morning all, my improving numbers continue with a 6.2 this morning!!! Finally!

Good morning all.

get those strips ordered.
I bit the bullet and forked out yesterday. I so wish they were on prescription, I'm such a cheapskate. :D If I don't get a handle on the D then I'll end up in dock and could cost the NHS a packet. They should practise preventive medicine the numpties.

Morning everyone 🙂 no I didn't have a long lie I've had trouble with the page not responding, awful night - hot, dripping in the bathroom again, sore hip muscle from my injection yesterday, despite this and a bedtime biscuit I woke to a 4.2 :confused:, hope everyone has a lovely day and I hope this leak in the bathroom actually comes to something properly as the council wont lift the floor up the stairs to check until it gets worse as was told last week! x

Kaylz what a nightmare you are having :(
Sitting here hoping the drip turns into a full blown leak is ridiculous but until that happens the council wont do anything! Basically hoping the bathroom gets more ruined than it already is shouldn't be the way it is, it was coming through the extractor fan last week, but apart from their toilet being blocked he couldn't find a thing so if there is something its the pipes under the floor, which will mean them either lifting the floor upstairs or going through our ceiling which the head man thinks would be best but not willing to do until the problem gets worse, it stops during the day and always starts just after 10pm its weird x

Morning all, 4.5 here, must have been all the gardening yesterday.
Congrats on the HS Bubbsie!
Good grief Robin...wondered how you knew that?...I spent a couple of hours out there last night...cut the grass...cleared dead plants...swept...worked up a real sweat..thought you must be physic...then realised you were in YOUR garden...hoping I wake up properly reasonably soono_Oo_Oo_O.

Congrats on HS Bubbsie.
Must have been all that gardening I did last night...worked up a real sweat...more to do today...thanks B

Sitting here hoping the drip turns into a full blown leak is ridiculous but until that happens the council wont do anything! Basically hoping the bathroom gets more ruined than it already is shouldn't be the way it is, it was coming through the extractor fan last week, but apart from their toilet being blocked he couldn't find a thing so if there is something its the pipes under the floor, which will mean them either lifting the floor upstairs or going through our ceiling which the head man thinks would be best but not willing to do until the problem gets worse, it stops during the day and always starts just after 10pm its weird x

Sounds a nightmare to me, I'm surprised their not investigating it more surely with it seeping through the extractor fan that's a concern. Strange it starts after 10 pm could be a build up of water during the day who knows. Where the leak drips could you put a sponge below it to stop that constant dripping noise ??? If your like me that dripping noise would send me nuts lol. x

Sounds a nightmare to me, I'm surprised their not investigating it more surely with it seeping through the extractor fan that's a concern. Strange it starts after 10 pm could be a build up of water during the day who knows. Where the leak drips could you put a sponge below it to stop that constant dripping noise ??? If your like me that dripping noise would send me nuts lol. x
There's a mushroom tub sitting underneath it which makes it sound worse to me but that's what mums put there so I'll just have to live with it, it wouldn't be so bad but its my bedroom that's through the wall from the bathroom that's why its keeping me up, I would say its a concern but the advice is just don't use it (like we would after it having water come through it anyway!) but its a pain going for a shower and having to open the window as it cant be opened too far as its a shared washing green outside and don't want a noise to make someone look up and catch an eyeful! haha, there's water built up behind the wallpaper too but if they wont do anything yet there's nothing we can do :( they are a waste of time when it comes to us I tell you! xx

There's a mushroom tub sitting underneath it which makes it sound worse to me but that's what mums put there so I'll just have to live with it
Can you sneak a washing up sponge or a pad of kitchen roll into the tub at bedtime when your Mum's not looking? When we had leaks dripping into buckets during our roof repairs, it helped deaden the sound a lot.

Can you sneak a washing up sponge or a pad of kitchen roll into the tub at bedtime when your Mum's not looking? When we had leaks dripping into buckets during our roof repairs, it helped deaden the sound a lot.
Duh! Why didn't I think of that! Thank you I shall be doing that tonight :D x

OMG Stitch - that's brilliant.😛

Afternoon all. 🙂 9.0 for me - my fault, overdid my hypo remedy last night.:confused:

The sun's shining, at last. Best peel off my jeans and put on something summery.😉😎

That's fantastic, I bet you're well chuffed. 🙂

Morning folks. I know it's early but I had a wonderful sleep Honest.
I'm now sitting in the corner with a great big D on big a pointy hat, I was soooo very naughty last night .
had a ready meal, chicken korma .................. with rice. Appetiser was a rather large dose of insulin.
I sure don't deserve the 4.4i got this morning.

Back