Group 7-day waking average?

Kaylz...is the appointment done now?...how did it go...I know you've had it done before...hopefully not as bad as you thought...although much of the treatment is/can be unpleasant...on occasion I think the anticipation can be worse.
Yes I'm back home now 🙂 was a rush job as got the call yesterday afternoon to ask if I could be there at 9 but luckily my dads on holiday this week! as per I got that nervous sicky feeling instantly yesterday but also as per it was quick and painless 🙂 x

Yes I'm back home now 🙂 was a rush job as got the call yesterday afternoon to ask if I could be there at 9 but luckily my dads on holiday this week! as per I got that nervous sicky feeling instantly yesterday but also as per it was quick and painless 🙂 x
So all done...good...I'm the same...before appointments the anxiety is palpable...always gets to me no matter how much I try to rationalise it...out of the way now...fingers crossed it does the trick🙂.

So all done...good...I'm the same...before appointments the anxiety is palpable...always gets to me no matter how much I try to rationalise it...out of the way now...fingers crossed it does the trick🙂.
Thanks hun 🙂 blurriness wearing off now just waiting for the little bit of pain ive had on a couple of occasions kicking in, its not an awful pain just in case anyone that is going to have it done sees this at some point just annoying when you move your eye a certain way haha x

Right just caught up sorry to hear your still struggling with waking lows @grainger hope you and @Ljc are feeling better now! and @AJLang so sorry to hear about your mum, hope you get some news soon sending you hugs xxx

Forgot to post this morning it was a 7.3 from me today hope everyone is having a god day.

Glad your appointment went well Kayl and your not in to much pain 🙂

Sorry to hear about your mum AJLang x

Well done on your HS Flower 🙂

Nice number Bubbsie but 4am not so good that's way to early o_O
Not as if I go to bed that early Barbara...last couple of nights made sure it was before midnight...but...still awake between 04:45 to 5am...tiring...tending to start the day shattered before breakfast.:(.

8.3 this am and has been in the 8s all week

Good morning folks. Gave up on sleep . 5.0 today

Morning...thank goodness I'm not 'first out off the blocks' today...actually got a decent sleep for the first time in a week...@Ljc & @Northerner you both have my sympathy...woke to a 5.1 today...the new exercise bike seems to earning it's keep (so far)🙂.

Morning peeps 🙂 4.9 here and I didn't accidentally rub my eye during the night like last time :D but not much sleep due to the leak in the bathroom from upstairs again :( hope everyone has a nice day! X

Morning all, a pleasant 7.7 for me today.

Back