Group 7-day waking average?

Good scores...and I'd be happy to swop this heat & humidity for some of that rain K...hoping for some here today...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Think the OH would gladly send you our weather he got caught out in a downpour last night! He was not a happy bunny! Got in and stripped lol glad nobody came to the door or anything as he was sat in his blooming boxers! Haha xx

Morning a 7.0 from me today not to bad after a Thai curry and 2 large glasses of ros'e 🙂
Not bad...not bad...good score for a Thai curry...wine...any rice about😉😉😉...may go mad and start on the gin & tonic later Barbara...after a frenetic week...here & elsewhere...badly in need of several!

Not bad...not bad...good score for a Thai curry...wine...any rice about😉😉😉...may go mad and start on the gin & tonic later Barbara...after a frenetic week...here & elsewhere...badly in need of several!

Good for you Bubbsie glad you said later was a bit worried there that you were going to start on the gin & tonic before 8.30 in the morning lol 😱 mine was unplanned just fancied something different I felt I deserved it after my visit to the dentist it's what I called my treat night. Back to salad tonight which tbf I don't mine I love a good salad. Have a good day xxx

Good morning all, 4.6 and even a ate a big meal on Spanish time last night. All rules have changed on holiday, think best option is I stay here for ever!
Good luck with that idea Jo...work...the weather...turmoil...angst...you'd miss all of that if you stayed in Spain...surely?😉😉😉.

Last edited:
Good for you Bubbsie glad you said later was a bit worried there that you were going to start on the gin & tonic before 8.30 in the morning lol 😱 mine was unplanned just fancied something different I felt I deserved it after my visit to the dentist it's what I called my treat night. Back to salad tonight which tbf I don't mine I love a good salad. Have a good day xxx
hadn't thought of one now...maybe I should give it a shot (pun intended)...but...one could lead to another...then another...sounding like a very attractive proposition now...I'll think about it...get back to you...providing I can focus on the keyboard after all that GIN!

A 6.5 for me.

Up very early so might just have a little nap now! 🙂
Better day than yesterday Amigo...hope that continues over the weekend...I was up early (so early)...thanks to Woody Wood Pigeon & his dawn chorus...tempted to put Churchill (family cat) out on the dammed window ledge tomorrow morning...going to savour a nap later ...providing my neighbours plumber has finished installing her shower room...he was drilling through the outside wall for the drain pipe yesterday...thought the house was being knocked down.

I forgot to measure, I've really got out of the habit since running out of strips. 6.7@ 10.08am after a gargantuan breakfast, I can't seem to do small...2 bacon, 3 eggs scrambled in butter, 8oz mushrooms, half large onion, lg tomato phew. Kept me going for hours. :D

6.3 for me this morning after eating a small amount of bread yesterday.
6.3 is fine Lorraine...did well...even with the bread...seems to be getting better & better.

Ooh hoping for a bit of a storm Lin...so hot...humid here this morning...meeting old friends...toenails cut...blood test?...what on earth were you on last night?😱😱😱...feel 'wussy' now complaining about old Woody Wood Pigeon ...enjoy your weekend (take it you're not working...snigger)...hope it brings you sweeter dreams.
@Bubbsie . I was able to retire a few years ago and I'm loving it.
I reckon my brain was definitely on something last night 😱:D

Good Sunday morning folks - too early to say if its going to be another scorching day but the sky is looking bright & blue.
Yesterday awoke to a 6.1
Today awoke early to a 5.9 - I'm happy with this 🙂
Take care folks and I wish you an enjoyable and stress free day x
1461910450.jpg

Good morning from sunny E Kent.
5.2 on meter , 2.2 on Libre. I activated this sensor straight away yesterday, I'll give it todayto settle in before contacting Abbott.

Morning all. 5.9 for me this morning. Survived my moment of stupidity last night when I jabbed Novo rapid instead of Levemir. Luckily I realised straightaway. Only 3 units so a bit of supper covered it.
Have a good day all.

Morning all. 5.9 for me this morning. Survived my moment of stupidity last night when I jabbed Novo rapid instead of Levemir. Luckily I realised straightaway. Only 3 units so a bit of supper covered it.
Have a good day all.
There's room here on the 5.9 bench khskel if you'd like to join me 🙂

Back