Group 7-day waking average?

5.7 this morning. I didn't test until 9.30am & woke about 4.30 but didn't drink or eat anything until the test.

Arms still a bit weak , my arms are pretty small though, so maybe that's what's causing the weakness.
I do have some muscle in the biceps, it's just the forearms and hands that feel weak & these are the smallest points.
They could actually be cold, but I just can't feel it.
The strange thing is my palms are usually hot

Morning...woke to a 6.4 today...just a little higher than usual...off to the office today...full on baking session yesterday...always take a large batch of home made cakes/muffins & tarts with me...oops...sampled more of them than I should have😳😳😳...was it the chocolate brownies...the apple tarts...muffins or the clementine cakes...most the likely the buttercream icing...so much left in the mixing bowl...what can you do?

Back from an extended trip and its a straight 7.8 for me

Good morning from sunny E Kent.
5.6 today.

Morning...woke to a 6.4 today...just a little higher than usual...off to the office today...full on baking session yesterday...always take a large batch of home made cakes/muffins & tarts with me...oops...sampled more of them than I should have😳😳😳...was it the chocolate brownies...the apple tarts...muffins or the clementine cakes...most the likely the buttercream icing...so much left in the mixing bowl...what can you do?
Waste not want not :D Still a good number though.

Morning. A 6.3 this morning. A bit overcast but still very warm this morning.

Waste not want not :D Still a good number though.
Yep...consider myself lucky...every time I go to the office...do the baking...determined not to sample any of the 'goods'...but...quality control is soooooooooooooooo important...fortunately only go to the office 4-5 times a year...off to the Anti-coagulation this morning...again...lucky carbs do not influence my INR levels.😉😉😉.

Thanks! Just arrived late last night, can see the sea and excited to explore, will ignore two adult sleeping daughters and go out!
Good for you Jo...get a little 'me' time while you can🙂.

I have woken up in Spain with a HS, it's so beautiful here, have a good day everyone.
Ooh...an HS...that's confirmed...Holidays...sun...necessary for good control of Diabetes...wonder if we can get that on 'prescription'...if only...enjoy.

Morning everyone, I join u today Bubbsie on 6.4 🙂 blimey you were busy in the kitchen yesterday, nothing like home made cakes 🙂
Yep...moved over for you...I was terrible Barbara...tried one of each...then of course had to clean the mixing bowl too...delicious.

ps...forgot...clot clinic this morning...hoping for a magic number...anything between 2.5 to 3 will do...fingers crossed.

Morning guys 🙂 a quite high for me 6.5 but not surprised as not feeling great since last night :( off out today appointments everywhere lol x

Ooh...an HS...that's confirmed...Holidays...sun...necessary for good control of Diabetes...wonder if we can get that on 'prescription'...if only...enjoy.
My thoughts too. Good start to the holiday! Thanks and good luck with your clinic.

Back