Group 7-day waking average?

@khskel. It's one of the kindest things we can do for our furry friends, so hard though.

Good morning everyone . 6.1 on meter and 6.7 on Libre with a nice even line overnight 🙂 , I'm loving this sensor.
@Bubbsie , I hope you're not going down with something and feel better soon.
Thanks Lin...good consistent numbers...not much of a difference betwixt meter & sensor...just having a bit of a rant...very often it takes me a while to get started...coming down the stairs first thing in the morning...seeing myself in the hall mirror...yuk...before my first coffee...not great...it's a process...starting to realise that...second coffee consumed...breakfast eaten...perking up slightly...off for a shower...may feel human after that...have a good day.

So sorry about your cat @khskel, their spirit is always with us though.

A 5.8 for me this morning. I'm going to experiment a bit with my breakfast and lunch ratios today as from my readings I think they have altered over the past few days. Wish me luck!

Morning lovelies 🙂 sorry to hear about your cat @khskel :( 5.0 here and yet another dull looking day, have an enjoyable day folks x

Morning all 5.9 for despite a KFC tea on the way back from the old blind cat's final visit to the vet. Strange not having her skriking for her breakfast.
Have a good day.
Aw, sorry to hear about your cat, Khskel.:(
You cheered yourself up with a KFC?!!😱:confused: I've only had one once - I thought I was going to hurl, the grease!🙄

Morning all.🙂 6.2 here.😛

Morning...up at 5am again...rarely get past that time nowadays...aching...tired...hot...irritated...hoping that will settle after more coffee...yesterday BG went to 8.8...high for me...after a walk late afternoon down to 4.4...stayed low in the fours for the rest of the evening (for me)...woke to a 5.1 today...go figure those numbers:confused::confused::confused:.
I hope that coffee worked, that's unusual for you to have such hugh number, hope you have good day. I went and had 8.8 last night after eating low carb meal, no reason why! Great you went for a walk, Harry must have been very happy!

I hope that coffee worked, that's unusual for you to have such hugh number, hope you have good day. I went and had 8.8 last night after eating low carb meal, no reason why! Great you went for a walk, Harry must have been very happy!
Ooh...snap Jo...Harry is going to get his walking feet on soon...been finding walking hard lately...but...yesterday managed two...felt better after...although the second was prompted by the 8.8...going to try to keep it up...makes me feel at least I am making an effort...shower was just the thing to perk me up...clean as a whistle...although no doubt will get back from the walk with Harry full of muddy paw marks...slobber...and his excesses with his ball!...runs it into the back of yer legs!

So sorry about your cat @khskel, their spirit is always with us though.

A 5.8 for me this morning. I'm going to experiment a bit with my breakfast and lunch ratios today as from my readings I think they have altered over the past few days. Wish me luck!
So sorry @khskel, it's a big adjustment.

Good luck with your changes @Greyhound Gal, do you need more or less insulin?

Good morning all and 6.1 after night of second frozen shoulder keeping me awake. I am seeing osteopath today so that may help.
Good luck Jo...sounds painful...maybe some sleep later today?

Good morning all and 7.3 today. It's funny (not funny ha ha) but sometimes I can be really sensible and resist all those foods I love and other times I just lose my willpower. Afraid past 2 days have been the latter :( Must try harder!
So sorry to hear about your cat khskel. Very sad news.
Your post made me laugh Bubbsie. Walking past that mirror :D Maybe it needs to be moved to somewhere you can't see it :D

Morning all. 13.0 here and diabetes can go do one today. Hypo last night, gave in to hypo hunger which annoyed me - went to bed at 7.3 but no surprise that I crept up overnight. Trying to Lose weight with hypos is so frustrating! Can you tell I get moody with high blood sugar haha

Anyway happy Thursday - it's almost the weekend ....

Ooh...snap Jo...Harry is going to get his walking feet on soon...been finding walking hard lately...but...yesterday managed two...felt better after...although the second was prompted by the 8.8...going to try to keep it up...makes me feel at least I am making an effort...shower was just the thing to perk me up...clean as a whistle...although no doubt will get back from the walk with Harry full of muddy paw marks...slobber...and his excesses with his ball!...runs it into the back of yer legs!
Not a great snap but you win as you went for walk! It was raining and I felt lazy and no cute Harry to inspire me. Playing ball with him does sound energetic.

Good morning all and 7.3 today. It's funny (not funny ha ha) but sometimes I can be really sensible and resist all those foods I love and other times I just lose my willpower. Afraid past 2 days have been the latter :( Must try harder!
So sorry to hear about your cat khskel. Very sad news.
Your post made me laugh Bubbsie. Walking past that mirror :D Maybe it needs to be moved to somewhere you can't see it :D
Linda...frightful as I descend the stairs...one morning I glanced in it...didn't realise that haggard old woman looking back was me!...urghhhh...to much effort to move it...been ill disciplined myself lately with diet (8.8)...but...7.3 not so bad...not too much effort to get that down...off for a walk...will avoid the mirror on my way out!

Morning all. 13.0 here and diabetes can go do one today. Hypo last night, gave in to hypo hunger which annoyed me - went to bed at 7.3 but no surprise that I crept up overnight. Trying to Lose weight with hypos is so frustrating! Can you tell I get moody with high blood sugar haha

Anyway happy Thursday - it's almost the weekend ....
How frustating for you! Nothing like hypo hunger especially late at night, hope your numbers come down and you feel better soon. Hugs

Not a great snap but you win as you went for walk! It was raining and I felt lazy and no cute Harry to inspire me. Playing ball with him does sound energetic.
Lucky you weren't here...would have sent you out with him...energetic...like wrestling with a bulldozer to get he ball off him...he hasn't grasped the concept that he has to let go of the ball...before I can throw it...I swear my arms are six inches longer as a result of his stubbornness.

Good luck Jo...sounds painful...maybe some sleep later today?
Thanks! Last day of working at home before two girls come home, big fundraising day Saturday for my charity and then holiday! Last time I went on holiday with first frozen shoulder was two years ago and swimming did help. Today got to finish reports amd funding applications, emails but so excited about holiday!

Lucky you weren't here...would have sent you out with him...energetic...like wrestling with a bulldozer to get he ball off him...he hasn't grasped the concept that he has to let go of the ball...before I can throw it...I swear my arms are six inches longer as a result of his stubbornness.
Maybe cure for frozen shoulder? :D

A well deserved holiday...particularly after the work you've put in...enjoy!...good luck for Saturday.

Back