Group 7-day waking average?

Bubbsie when I saw 17.2 😱on the meter I nearly s**t myself!! Can't think of any reason for it to be high other than 1) dehydration from lack of my usual quota of water yesterday + severe headache and or 2) The test strip may have been duff - but hey I'm still breathing:D Good tonic (of the laughter kind) yesterday Bubbs, needed it! Have just tested again with the Codefree 7.6! Tested on my other hand straight after and it's....6.7! Can't win! So I'll log my best waking number today as 6.6. End of!!! :D x
WL
Good for you WL...best approach...I am doing s*d all today...apart from a little housework...numbers down nicely...good to hear you laughing...it happens...no point in reliving it...move on...have a good day.

Morning my lovelies 🙂 wanted to lie in till 7 but my bladder decided to get me up 10 minutes early 🙄 4.8 here and another cold rainy dull day :( @wirralass hope you are ok and continue with the lower numbers through the day, look after yourself, have a fab day everyone and enjoy your retail therapy @Bubbsie I don't even need an excuse to do that :D lol xx

Good morning it's a midweek 4.7 for me 🙂

Braving catching the train to go and help my poorly Mum out for a few days- getting on and off trains is a challenge with a leg in a cast and partially sighted! The train before mine goes to Edinburgh and I'm always tempted to get on and head for the hills!

Hope everyone has a stable bg few days and life treats you kindly 🙂

Morning my lovelies 🙂 wanted to lie in till 7 but my bladder decided to get me up 10 minutes early 🙄 4.8 here and another cold rainy dull day :( @wirralass hope you are ok and continue with the lower numbers through the day, look after yourself, have a fab day everyone and enjoy your retail therapy @Bubbsie I don't even need an excuse to do that :D lol xx
I had to have an excuse Kaylz...after I looked at my bank balance...so may have to curb my appetite for spending...just a bit...I'm sure I could justify a little something😱😱😱.

Thank you Kaylz - tho I'm unsure if I want to test again today - my fingers are sore especially my left index finger which I accidently stabbed in the process of preparing to test on another finger - what am I like?!🙄 you have a good day too hun x
WL

morning all. respectable 5.9 here - healthy eating really does help with levels who knew 🙄. Bubbsie enjoy your retail therapy! Flower hope the travelling is smooth for you. WL I'd go with 6.6 too!

Thank you Kaylz - tho I'm unsure if I want to test again today - my fingers are sore especially my left index finger which I accidently stabbed in the process of preparing to test on another finger - what am I like?!🙄 you have a good day too hun x
WL
I too had sore fingers last night went to do a post dinner test but me being right handed find it difficult to test the outside of my fingers in my right hand due to the angle etc 2 wasted rest strips and 3 prices later however I got the job done Lol, take it easy today! X

morning all. respectable 5.9 here - healthy eating really does help with levels who knew 🙄. Bubbsie enjoy your retail therapy! Flower hope the travelling is smooth for you. WL I'd go with 6.6 too!
Thank you Grainger...great waking number...enjoy your day!

Right folks I'll start again on this damp but bright morning!
After a shakey start with my meters I'm logging my waking bgl today as 6.6 🙂
Take care & look after yourselves x
View attachment 3683
Dam & blast you WL...had my coffee quota for today...just looked at your attachment...looks so inviting...have to have another...why not anyway...not rushing anywhere...damp outside...cosy in here...may just put my feet up...enjoy my extra coffee...before I get dressed.

Dam & blast you WL...had my coffee quota for today...just looked at your attachment...looks so inviting...have to have another...why not anyway...not rushing anywhere...damp outside...cosy in here...may just put my feet up...enjoy my extra coffee...before I get dressed.
That coffee was for you Bubbsie coz I know you're a coffee freak..erm coffee lover!🙂 Enjoy your day however you spend it and don't forget to take Harry out - I can hear him shuffling by the door waiting in anticipation:D x
WL

That coffee was for you Bubbsie coz I know you're a coffee freak..erm coffee lover!🙂 Enjoy your day however you spend it and don't forget to take Harry out - I can hear him shuffling by the door waiting in anticipation:D x
WL
What you heard WL was Harry trying to lick my ear as I ate my breakfast... desperate to get at my toast & peanut butter soldiers...honestly...he'd already had his food...polished off poor Churchill's breakfast (the cat)...he's now curled up in the comfy chair...sulking.

Morning, 7.1 at 4.45am, 8.1 at 7am, really pleased and hope I can continue to maintain this and get them lower.

Well done Stitch it looks like your new meds are doing the trick - hope all your numbers continue to be in single figures x
WL
Getting there WL. I even had a 5.7 yesterday before lunch!!!

Morning, 7.1 at 4.45am, 8.1 at 7am, really pleased and hope I can continue to maintain this and get them lower.
Lorraine you are so clever :D I bet you thought you'd never see the day of single numbers - as a matter of interest are you testing your waking before you get out of bed? Take care x
WL

Back