Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 Had a good lie-in this morning, was really surprised when I saw the time! 😱 This hay fever has been killing me for the past week and a half - streaming eyes, pounding headache and restless nights so it has been good to get a bit of decent sleep. 5.6 for me on waking (2.9 on Libre, but we'll ignore that 😉)
Good to see you here Alan...good score!...relieved to hear you've had some decent sleep!...so...all good.

On it's way to you recorded, first class :D lol x
Save those stamps Kaylz...peeing down here now...relieved...just reseeded the grass again...thankfully won't have to drag that hose out now!

Yes so annoying...been a week now...think my poor old bones are just settling back in after a real good shake up...was going to drive to the office...take paperwork & invoices in..no mood for London today....will be driving to the post local office...bit of shopping...pottering about the house...as much as I am prepared to do today.

Any communication from the shop concerned? Still in pain a week later shows how bad a fall it was. Try to enjoy a relaxing end to the day

8.3 at 5.30, 9 at 7am when I got up, first time waking in single figures. Was 10 when I went to bed last night so again fairly stable.
Much much better numbers there Lorraine - well done - pleased for you - just keep doing what you are doing for continuation of lower bgls. Take care x
WL

A late good afternoon folks on this warm & sunny Tuesday 🙂
Awoke this morning to a 6.7

Take care and stay strong even when it feels like everything is falling apart. x
WL
Good afternoon to you and do send the sun my way please. I hope you have had better nights and are more rested. Great number and wishing you a wonderful rest of the day. xx

Good afternoon to you and do send the sun my way please. I hope you have had better nights and are more rested. Great number and wishing you a wonderful rest of the day. xx
Thank you NJ - waking up early after a couple of hours sleep - testing - going back to sleep again - seems to be the rule atm! Just going with the flow til i return to *normal* pattern of sleep 🙂
Whoosh.........I've sent the sun your way and hope it stays with you tomorrow as well, take care x
WL

Any communication from the shop concerned? Still in pain a week later shows how bad a fall it was. Try to enjoy a relaxing end to the day
Yes Davo...had a call from the Duty Manager the next day after...then one from the General Manager the day after...soon after a large bunch of flowers arrived...with a bottle of Sipsmith Gin (my favourite)...I'm going to write to them once I see how long this lasts...and how my elbow fares...thanks.

Good morning 🙂 Had a good lie-in this morning, was really surprised when I saw the time! 😱 This hay fever has been killing me for the past week and a half - streaming eyes, pounding headache and restless nights so it has been good to get a bit of decent sleep. 5.6 for me on waking (2.9 on Libre, but we'll ignore that 😉)
Hello Northie - great to see you posting this morning - good number too - I know the impact of restless nights so I'm pleased to hear you had a decent nights Zzzzzzz sleep. You take care now x
WL

6.5 @ 6.02. Pleased with that, considering the half a packet of Jersey Royals after dinner last night. 🙂

6.5 @ 6.02. Pleased with that, considering the half a packet of Jersey Royals after dinner last night. 🙂

Well done. good reading

A late good afternoon folks on this warm & sunny Tuesday 🙂
Awoke this morning to a 6.7

Take care and stay strong even when it feels like everything is falling apart. x
WL

6.7 is a good start to the day

Can't say yes to that Carol...self employed...temptation is never to say 'No' to work when it comes in...but...it does get to a point where I have to...going to go mad & take the whole week off from 4th to 7th of August...although having the kids for that week...wondering if two 8 year olds will be more exhausting than actual work!...looking forward to it immensely...enjoy that holiday/break...well deserved.
Enjoy your break when it comes bubbsie

Back