Group 7-day waking average?

I hope that means it's creeping down, Stitch.🙂
My morning readings have been anyway between 8 and 11 since changing my medication 4 weeks ago with the majority below 10 now.

Morning guys 🙂 slightly higher 6.4 for me today, it's cold and raining so until I have to go out I will be sitting with my fleecy PJ bottoms, hoodie and a fleecy pair of lounge socks on! Lol, hope everyone has better weather than here and please send some this way :D x

Morning guys 🙂 slightly higher 6.4 for me today, it's cold and raining so until I have to go out I will be sitting with my fleecy PJ bottoms, hoodie and a fleecy pair of lounge socks on! Lol, hope everyone has better weather than here and please send some this way :D x
I'm waiting for some rain Kaylz...no plans to go out...possibly some shopping...been stifling here...and on a selfish note if it rains...won't have to water that dammed lawn!

Morning to everyone here. Been raining all night and still raining now. Typical for a day off work.

9.4 this morning (was a bad man with my eating yesterday and paid the penalty)

Good morning all 4.7 and so tired but determined to walk to Pilates.
Have a good day everyone.
A good walk may 'perk' you up Jo...does the trick for me mostly...but...not today going to pee down here...enjoy your Pilates (hadn't got my glasses on when I first read this...read it as pirates...wondered what on earth you were going to do with them😱😱😱).

Morning to everyone here. Been raining all night and still raining now. Typical for a day off work.

9.4 this morning (was a bad man with my eating yesterday and paid the penalty)
Write it off Davo...at least you know why...so...excused & no penalties issued😉.

A good walk may 'perk' you up Jo...does the trick for me mostly...but...not today going to pee down here...enjoy your Pilates (hadn't got my glasses on when I first read this...read it as pirates...wondered what on earth you were going to do with them😱😱😱).
Pirates would be more exciting! 😱😱😱

That's so annoying, ouch and hope you can rest today.
Yes so annoying...been a week now...think my poor old bones are just settling back in after a real good shake up...was going to drive to the office...take paperwork & invoices in..no mood for London today....will be driving to the post local office...bit of shopping...pottering about the house...as much as I am prepared to do today.

Morning all. Was 6.4 when I woke but had to rescue the old blind cat from behind a dresser hence the late posting. Somehow got to work on time and post brekkie reading a respectabke 6.3. I was sure the early morning adventure would have sent it silly one way or another.
Have a good day everyone.

I'm waiting for some rain Kaylz...no plans to go out...possibly some shopping...been stifling here...and on a selfish note if it rains...won't have to water that dammed lawn!
On it's way to you recorded, first class :D lol x

8.3 at 5.30, 9 at 7am when I got up, first time waking in single figures. Was 10 when I went to bed last night so again fairly stable.

Good morning 🙂 Had a good lie-in this morning, was really surprised when I saw the time! 😱 This hay fever has been killing me for the past week and a half - streaming eyes, pounding headache and restless nights so it has been good to get a bit of decent sleep. 5.6 for me on waking (2.9 on Libre, but we'll ignore that 😉)

Back