Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone . Suns out in full force here.
5.7 on meter 6.2 on Libre.

Good morning everyone . Suns out in full force here.
5.7 on meter 6.2 on Libre.
Good Monday morning score there Lin...sunny here...but so much cooler...thank goodness.

Good morning all 🙂 and some great reading this morning. I'm letting the side down abit with a post 'family all round Chinese style meal last night'! Oops 7.3 for me despite not having huge amount or dessert. 🙄

Morning all. Good to see you @AJLang was thinking of you yesterday. Hope all is ok.
A 9 *cough* for me this morning. Still in single figures even if they are still a tad high.

Good morning all and 5.6 this morning after a high number last night for no reason! I had a low carb meal, and then went high, rapid insulin didn't move it so went to bed anyway! Anyway good number now, a relief.
Have a good Monday everyone.

Morning all. Good to see you @AJLang was thinking of you yesterday. Hope all is ok.
A 9 *cough* for me this morning. Still in single figures even if they are still a tad high.
Thank you Stitch 🙂 Mum is deteriorating but I'm trying to keep on top of things x

Morning dearys 🙂 was a 5.0 for me this morning , so tired just want to go back to bed haha, hope everyone has a lovely day! :D x

Khslek...believe I have his friend here...Woody Wood Pigeon...he loves to start billing & cooing around 04:30...drives me insane...6.1 in those circumstances on a Monday morning...not to be sniffed at...what is your address...might send Woody up to join you & his friend (Starling)...no point in both of us being woken so early unnecessarily is there:D:D:D.
Khslek...believe I have his friend here...Woody Wood Pigeon...he loves to start billing & cooing around 04:30...drives me insane...6.1 in those circumstances on a Monday morning...not to be sniffed at...what is your address...might send Woody up to join you & his friend (Starling)...no point in both of us being woken so early unnecessarily is there:D:D:D.
No thanks we've already got our own resident woodies

8.4 at 4.15am when I woke for the bathroom, 10.1 at 7am when I woke for the day. Really pleased with the 8. almost at the target 8 doc gave me. Went to bed on a 10.8 so even my waking one was pretty level.

8.4 at 4.15am when I woke for the bathroom, 10.1 at 7am when I woke for the day. Really pleased with the 8. almost at the target 8 doc gave me. Went to bed on a 10.8 so even my waking one was pretty level.
Well done Lorraine...those levels are coming down...seems to have been a difficult time...work...stress...unwell...things are looking better...definitely.

I have so much stress going on in my life. We are mid way through having a new roof, and a new bathroom, meaning we haven't got a bathroom at the moment, well just a toilet and bare brick walls. Not good. Then my Spanish bank could not be more obstructive, they have got all our money and my mobile phone, used to receive codes when I need to make a transaction, just wouldn't work here is the UK, so I have had to post it to my Spanish solicitor who is being very helpful. As all the bank could say was "We cannot help you"
Anyway 9.1 1st thing, then after a very small bowl of cornflakes (I know I shouldn't) a very acceptable 6.6. Unbelievable!

I have so much stress going on in my life. We are mid way through having a new roof, and a new bathroom, meaning we haven't got a bathroom at the moment, well just a toilet and bare brick walls. Not good. Then my Spanish bank could not be more obstructive, they have got all our money and my mobile phone, used to receive codes when I need to make a transaction, just wouldn't work here is the UK, so I have had to post it to my Spanish solicitor who is being very helpful. As all the bank could say was "We cannot help you"
Anyway 9.1 1st thing, then after a very small bowl of cornflakes (I know I shouldn't) a very acceptable 6.6. Unbelievable!
Oh B***r Jean...any kind of hassle with the bank (a bank) is sufficient to send my BG soaring...so...despite the angst (and the cornflakes)...6.6 is pretty good going...what a nightmare...as someone three and a half years into renovating their cottage...I sympathise enormously...thankfully all the construction jobs here are now done (fingers crossed)...still need to finish decorating...should rename mine 'Money Pit Cottage'...hope your bank stop sitting on their 'Castanets'...get moving...do what's necessary ASAP.

Back