Group 7-day waking average?

In classic Mrs. Doyle style I'll say, 'go on, go on, go on!' :D

No blame, no shame on here Carol 🙂
Like it. Sitting on train, drinking water and resisting a packet of walkers chilli crisps....get thee behind me satan. If I wasn't sharing a table seat with 3 strangers I would munch away like an old store horse lol

Good afternoon folks on this sunny warmish dry day 🙂
Had a good sound sleep last night and awoke to a 5.9 this morning. Not bad considering yesterdays evening meal of roast turkey & trimmings followed by a chocolate ice-cream & brioche swirl 😛
Well done to those with good numbers & house speshies.
Take care folks & enjoy the remainder of this Sunday afternoon & evening x
WL

5.1 for me this morning. Been a busy week so feeling tired this afternoon (just drifted off to sleep for the past hour!!)

5.1 for me this morning. Been a busy week so feeling tired this afternoon (just drifted off to sleep for the past hour!!)
A relaxing hours nap on a Sunday afternoon is good for anyone Davo - hope next week is less busy for you, take care x
WL

Last edited:
Good afternoon folks on this sunny warmish dry day 🙂
Had a good sound sleep last night and awoke to a 5.9 this morning. Not bad considering yesterdays evening meal of roast turkey & trimmings followed by a chocolate ice-cream & brioche swirl 😛
Well done to those with good numbers & house speshies.
Take care folks & enjoy the remainder of this Sunday afternoon & evening x
WL
Ooh could do with a slice of that WL.

Good morning 🙂 Well get me! Another 5.2 today. What's going on? Who's locked the DF in a cupboard?

Have a rocking time at ELO Lindarose 🙂
Just catching up on posts - CONGRATULATIONS Flower on your House Special yesterday - don't know who's locked the DF in the cupboard but whoever did I hope they threw away the key:D x
WL

Help help help there's two huge plates of spag bog and garlic bread and I'm tempted to eat it despite going over 10 with tonights' dinner of chicken curry and rice. My thinking is I'm high anyway so eat it and then never have it in the house again, yeah right. Why did my bro leave it, I keep asking him to chuck stuff?! Agh. Quandary.

Help help help there's two huge plates of spag bog and garlic bread and I'm tempted to eat it despite going over 10 with tonights' dinner of chicken curry and rice. My thinking is I'm high anyway so eat it and then never have it in the house again, yeah right. Why did my bro leave it, I keep asking him to chuck stuff?! Agh. Quandary.

Never mind the BG's...think of the calories Ditto and resist in favour of your size 12 quest!

@Ditto . Resist it Ditto for heavens sake please resist it. I know it's terribly hard for you, I've lost toes, I don't want you to lose bits of you.

Ditto no Ooooooo resist resist resist dòooooont eat it......throw it away for goodness sake - you don't want to lose toes like Ljc has do you???😱?? Bin it pleeeease! Now do as you're told hun - don't eat it bin it bin it bin it😱 think smaller dress size :D x
WL

Exactly the same here Davo...don't remember seeing much of the weekend...now it's Monday...how did that happen?

Morning...where on earth did my weekend go...oh yes worked...slept...worked...paperwork...ate badly...not doing any work today...feet up...taking it easy...determined to get back to my walking...even if it is at a much slower pace...fallen off the wagon badly with my activity...up to a 5.7 this morning.

Morning all. Would have been a good nights sleep if it weren't for that starling doing its very accurate rendition of my alarm at 4.30. Anyway, Monday again so up and at 'em.
Oh yes it's a 6.1 for me..
Have a good week.

Morning all. Would have been a good nights sleep if it weren't for that starling doing its very accurate rendition of my alarm at 4.30. Anyway, Monday again so up and at 'em.
Oh yes it's a 6.1 for me..
Have a good week.
Khslek...believe I have his friend here...Woody Wood Pigeon...he loves to start billing & cooing around 04:30...drives me insane...6.1 in those circumstances on a Monday morning...not to be sniffed at...what is your address...might send Woody up to join you & his friend (Starling)...no point in both of us being woken so early unnecessarily is there:D:D:D.

Oh Ditto...temptation is everywhere...admire your honesty...hope you managed to resist...rich coming from me...I'm back on the KitKats before bedtime...come on...'fess up'...did ya do it?😱😱😱.

Back