Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning folks. 5.6 on meter . 5.8 on Libre I love this sensor :)

Morning...urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...had to dash off to work late yesterday afternoon...got home about 11:30 pm...realised on the drive back hadn't eaten since mid morning...so it was Sainsbury's local en route...nothing really suitable...but...starving...so all sorts of rubbish to ease my hunger...about four hours sleep...relieved to wake to a 5.7...phew!...doing absolutely sweet FA today...may not even answer the phone...shattered!

Good morning folks. 5.6 on meter . 5.8 on Libre I love this sensor :)
Not surprised Lin...working well for you...great numbers.

Good morning all and a 4.6 and sob sob, my sensor fell off, I was having a intense love affair with it, just four days to go! I know they will replace but just adjusting to life again without one.
What a pain Jo...hope the replacement arrives soon.

Good morning all and a 4.6 and sob sob, my sensor fell off, I was having a intense love affair with it, just four days to go! I know they will replace but just adjusting to life again without one.
It's so hard when they part company with us. I found my previous one on the floor with 3 days left on it.

Morning my lovelies :) 5.6 here have a good day guys :D x

Good morning, 7.3 @ 7.00am. Not bad considering I had white bread for tea yesterday.

Back