Group 7-day waking average?

Hi everyone - wakened to 6.3 this morning, a bit higher than normal for me, but not too concerned.

Oh no, sorry to hear that and hope you can sleep during the day. Xx
Thanks NJ - it was my flippin restless leg syndrome that kept me awake - got up walked around but my legs just wouldn't settle - pointless going back to bed. Suffered with it for years so I'm used to it. Will try to have to winks later. x

A better 6.5 for me this morning.

Sorry you couldn't sleep @wirralass...I get that chattering head syndrome some nights when my brain seems to go into stress mode and keeps talking to me! :mad:
Thank you Amigo. A big improvement on yesterdays number - I'm pleased for you - i know you were concerned - now tell me, does your brain tell you the winning numbers on the Euro millions?:D:rolleyes: x
WL

I've packed her off for what she thinks is a 'Spa Day' - little does she know she's going to the BXR gym in London for a 'Spar Day' to help boxer Anthony Joshua prepare for his next fight! :eek: :D

Congratulations on the House Special! :)
:D:D:D

I've packed her off for what she thinks is a 'Spa Day' - little does she know she's going to the BXR gym in London for a 'Spar Day' to help boxer Anthony Joshua prepare for his next fight! :eek: :D

Congratulations on the House Special! :)
:D:D:D
I'm willing to go and give Anthony a bit of a punc......er hand with her.

Afternoon people just logging on now, was 6.2 just after 7am, higher than normal but never mind, hope everyone has a great day! :D x

Afternoon people just logging on now, was 6.2 just after 7am, higher than normal but never mind, hope everyone has a great day! :D x
Afternoon Kaylz - had a lie in did you?:rolleyes: That's not a bad number hun so don't fret - you have a gr8 day too x
WL

Afternoon Kaylz - had a lie in did you?:rolleyes: That's not a bad number hun so don't fret - you have a gr8 day too x
WL
HAHA I wish! I've forgotten what a lie in is! just was busy doing other things this morning x

8.2 this am not sure what's going on but it'll come down eventually I hope.

8.2 this am not sure what's going on but it'll come down eventually I hope.
Don't fret Dolly, it will - just do 50mins of Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds - that'll bring your number down!!! Fingers crossed :)
I bought this DVD on your recommendation and her Belly Blasting Walk! x
WL

@wirralass how has that been do you like it at all. I don't even mind her voice to be honest as some found her irritating.
When doing exercises I find I raise the blood sugars a wee bitty but not much thankfully as I did an experiment when doing so. I found it very interesting I have to say.

@wirralass how has that been do you like it at all. I don't even mind her voice to be honest as some found her irritating.
When doing exercises I find I raise the blood sugars a wee bitty but not much thankfully as I did an experiment when doing so. I found it very interesting I have to say.
TBH Dolly I have only watched it to see what I'm letting myself in for and until I try the walk I won't know - bit concerned about my knees doing so much bending but until I try I won't know - even so I expect I'll start at a slower rate then build up speed over time. Anyway I'm eager to start the walking ASAP. Will let you know how I get on. Oh & I don't think Leslie's voice will grind at my nerves :) x
WL

Late in the day as I went out straight after breakfast for another cake class, (didn't eat any), anyway was 11.5 this morning,m was disappointed as went to bed on an 8, which is my target figure from doc and that was after eating sweet potato chips.

Late in the day as I went out straight after breakfast for another cake class, (didn't eat any), anyway was 11.5 this morning,m was disappointed as went to bed on an 8, which is my target figure from doc and that was after eating sweet potato chips.
Why are you disappointed with 11.5 Lorraine :D its much much better than your yesterdays 14.8 :( so well done you hun x
WL

Reactions: Ljc
Back