Group 7-day waking average?

@Flower
Congratulations on your HOUSE SPECIAL Flower x

Attachments

• 20170530_155424.jpg
    20170530_155424.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
It has been 9.1,9.2,9.3,9.3,9.3 until this morning, which was 7.0 (down from last night's 7.5).
New HbA1c, as ever the number reluctantly given, 45. (They prefer to say "borderline, no action". I have yet to find what stimulates action, other than HbA1c 125...):(

Afternoon all, had a busy day at a health and safety expo, anyway I was at 8.8 this morning.

A pretty bad 7.6 for me this morning but I suspect infection. I'm showing some but not all symptoms of a UTI with waves of sharp little pains in my lower stomach. I ended up in hospital last time this happened so it's making me a tad nervous. Fingers crossed 😳
And toes crossed for you

No morning reading, left monitor at work. Late finish tonight and looking forward to a weekend with friends

Imagine the shock I had when my pre lunch yesterday was 6.1 post was 7.9 and by pre dinner was 4.9 lol even more shocking when the bedtime flung only a 5.4 at me so it was a biscuit induced 6.0 this morning haha x
Imagine the shock I had when I saw your avatar today Kaylz - did you turn into the devil overnight or what with those horns 😱:D😱 Haha! Maybe you were preparing yourself in case the DF was thinking about visiting you 🙄
WL

My waking bgls this week are:-

6.3 Friday
6.4 Saturday
6.5 Sunday
6.1 Monday
6.3 Tuesday
6.3 Wednesday
6.0 Thursday

Average waking bgl this week is 6.2 mmol - room for improvement? Definitely 🙂

Diet control and exercise only
Those results are excellent - perfectly consistent and in my opinion you just need to keep doing what you are doing! 🙂

Imagine the shock I had when I saw your avatar today Kaylz - did you turn into the devil overnight or what with those horns 😱:D😱 Haha! Maybe you were preparing yourself in case the DF was thinking about visiting you 🙄
WL
😱 it's fox ears :( I'm away to change it again anyway lol prepared to be even more shocked :D xxx

Aww man can't change it just now :( lol xx

Those results are excellent - perfectly consistent and in my opinion you just need to keep doing what you are doing! 🙂
Thank you Northie - it wasn't until I was checking my weeks waking bgl that I noticed all my numbers are in the 6's. What amazed me tho is that I woke to a 6.0 this morning after having a late evening meal of spaghetti bolognaise - a full dinner plate of it!! Pasta😱😱
Diabetes works in mysterious ways for sure! 🙄 x
WL

8.6 this morning but I'm in pain with sunburn as I have been since Sunday. Yesterday it was 9.6 so is coming back down thankfully.

8.6 this morning but I'm in pain with sunburn as I have been since Sunday. Yesterday it was 9.6 so is coming back down thankfully.
Sorry to hear about the sunburn, that's horrible :( I always slap factor 50 on these days! 😱 🙂 Hope the pain eases soon 🙂

Good morning 🙂 7.5 for me today - 5.9 on Libre. Since I started using the Libre I'm less trusting of my waking levels as I know I am lower and rock steady through the night. All the glucose tips out of my head when it comes off the pillow and ends up in my fingertips, I'm sure! 🙂

No morning reading, left monitor at work. Late finish tonight and looking forward to a weekend with friends
Enjoy your weekend Carol.

Morning...feel shattered today...could have done with a lay in...but...working...thankfully cooler weather...woke to a 5.7.

Morning all. 8.0 for me today.have a good weekend everyone

Back