Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...another sweltering night...still waiting for the rain that was promised...just to break this humidity...woke to a 5.6 today.

Morning all.🙂 An annoying and unexplained 8.8 here. :confused:

I won't let it bug me tho cos it's a 'me day' today! Off to Oviedo for a bit of retail therapy...:D
How's the elbow, Bubbsie?

I won't let it bug me tho cos it's a 'me day' today! Off to Oviedo for a bit of retail therapy...:D
Have a fun 'me' day, good day for retail therapy and hope blood sugars behave.

Morning Bloden...aches & pains subsiding this morning thanks...although elbow is still incredibly tender...OUCH!...dammed diabetes is such a little teaser...8.8...hmmn...only one way to bring that down...shopping...my esteemed advice is to...spend...spend...spend...expect to hear good figures tomorrow...if not...you haven't spent enough...so may have to have another 'me' day:D:D:D.

Morning Bloden...aches & pains subsiding this morning thanks...although elbow is still incredibly tender...OUCH!...dammed diabetes is such a little teaser...8.8...hmmn...only one way to bring that down...shopping...my esteemed advice is to...spend...spend...spend...expect to hear good figures tomorrow...if not...you haven't spent enough...so may have to have another 'me' day:D:D:D.
You're terrible, Bubbsie.🙄😱🙂

I hope your elbow feels better, did you get any sleep? That's a good number and think rain is on its way!
Thanks Jo I did...although fell asleep in the 'comfy' chair first...despite my best intentions not to...woke up at 11:30pm...off to bed...slept until 04:45...good for me...funnily enough although still quite sore... everything feeling so much better than yesterday...elbow being a little drama queen...will give her a couple more days before thinking about x-ray...be good to avoid a trip to Hospital...cooler here...hoping the rain is en route...then won't have to water the grass.

You're terrible, Bubbsie.🙄😱🙂
Bloden...one of my favourite lines (you're terrible Muriel...love love love that film)...you're right...yes I am:D:D:D.

Good morning all and a 5.2 for me on my Contour next and 4.3 on Libre, so HS for me. I think the cooler weather is coming.
Show off😉😉😉...hope you're right about the weather...spent most of yesterday hiding inside...although thinking of slipping out into the garden...great breeze...a second coffee out there...before the rain arrives...good numbers...a run of house specials...clever girl!

Thanks Jo I did...although fell asleep in the 'comfy' chair first...despite my best intentions not to...woke up at 11:30pm...off to bed...slept until 04:45...good for me...funnily enough although still quite sore... everything feeling so much better than yesterday...elbow being a little drama queen...will give her a couple more days before thinking about x-ray...be good to avoid a trip to Hospital...cooler here...hoping the rain is en route...then won't have to water the grass.
Thats great everything feels better and always good to avoid trip to hospital!

Thats great everything feels better and always good to avoid trip to hospital!
Odd Jo...since the accident...been hobbling around...managed to tidy the house...do laundry...all paperwork completed...finished my invoices about twenty minutes ago...ready to send...seem to have got far more done in the last two days than I have the last week!

Back