Group 7-day waking average?

Show off😉😉😉...hope you're right about the weather...spent most of yesterday hiding inside...although thinking of slipping out into the garden...great breeze...a second coffee out there...before the rain arrives...good numbers...a run of house specials...clever girl!
Hee hee Don't tell the DF but my numbers have been rather good, apart from one hot day. Just realised my medical team here have abandoned me, no appointments booked, will be five months soon so think I will go and get my own HBA1c test done. :D

Morning all, 7.0 here. Another hot sticky night, but was woken at 5am by the curtains flapping as the wind picked up, so cooler now. Turned over and got another couple of hours sleep.
Wonderful...can't remember when I was last able to do that Robin...seems as soon as that chink of light hits the bedroom curtains (although supposedly have black out blinds)...I'm up & about.

Hee hee Don't tell the DF but my numbers have been rather good, apart from one hot day. Just realised my medical team here have abandoned me, no appointments booked, will be five months soon so think I will go and get my own HBA1c test done. :D
I book my own HbA1c test appointments now...GP seems happy with that...supposed to have one in June...been doing them every three months...but...waiting until September...so will be six months...I would do that Jo...best way.

Morning guys 🙂 6.0 for me today, we had thunder and lightning with torrential rain last night was still rather warm though 🙄 x

Good morning folks. It's bright and sunny with a stormy feel if you know what I mean, I hope we do have some of that wet stuff as for several years it mostly bypasses us.
woke up to 4.8 today,

@Bubbsie I hope your elbow starts easing soon.

12.1 for me today. I am going to give me diet an overhaul as I have slipped backwards with one or two things I have been eating lately.

After a run of really good morning fasting numbers and a nice dinner which rose my BG to 7.1, I decided to be guardedly indulgent with one or two snack treats last night. Not surprisingly I woke up to 8.4 this morning ......... damn diabetic demons never sleep, do they?

Good morning all on this refreshing cooler and wet Thursday!
Awoke to a 6.0 - so joining Kaylz today.
Take care folks.x

Attachments

• 1461910489.jpg
    1461910489.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
A pretty bad 7.6 for me this morning but I suspect infection. I'm showing some but not all symptoms of a UTI with waves of sharp little pains in my lower stomach. I ended up in hospital last time this happened so it's making me a tad nervous. Fingers crossed 😳

My waking bgls this week are:-

6.3 Friday
6.4 Saturday
6.5 Sunday
6.1 Monday
6.3 Tuesday
6.3 Wednesday
6.0 Thursday

Average waking bgl this week is 6.2 mmol - room for improvement? Definitely 🙂

Diet control and exercise only

Last edited:
My waking bgls this week are:-

6.3 Friday
6.4 Saturday
6.5 Sunday
6.1 Monday
6.3 Tuesday
6.3 Wednesday
6.0 Thursday

Average bgl this week is 6.2 mmol - room for improvement? Definitely 🙂

Diet control and exercise only

Nothing wrong with those at all wirralass. Imagine the Hba1c you'd get with those levels...well out of diabetic range and you're doing this without the benefit of a net! 🙂

Nothing wrong with those at all wirralass. Imagine the Hba1c you'd get with those levels...well out of diabetic range and you're doing this without the benefit of a net! 🙂
Thank you Amigo - I thought those numbers were high as I've had days and weeks in the 5's and even 4's.but not on a regular basis. Surprised I woke today with a 6.0 considering I had a late evening meal of spaghetti bolognaise!!! Enjoyed 🙂 BTW I love your avatar. x
WL

Last edited:
A pretty bad 7.6 for me this morning but I suspect infection. I'm showing some but not all symptoms of a UTI with waves of sharp little pains in my lower stomach. I ended up in hospital last time this happened so it's making me a tad nervous. Fingers crossed 😳
Unusually high for you Amigo and I understand your concern - please don't delay having it checked out if you suspect UTI - tho it could well be that the DF is quietly hanging around - keep testing to put your mind at rest x

Thank you Amigo - I thought thone numbers were high as I've had days and weeks in the 5's and even 4's.but not on a regular basis. Surprised I woke today with a 6.0 considering I had a late evening meal of spaghetti bolognaise!!! Enjoyed 🙂
WL x
Imagine the shock I had when my pre lunch yesterday was 6.1 post was 7.9 and by pre dinner was 4.9 lol even more shocking when the bedtime flung only a 5.4 at me so it was a biscuit induced 6.0 this morning haha x

Imagine the shock I had when my pre lunch yesterday was 6.1 post was 7.9 and by pre dinner was 4.9 lol even more shocking when the bedtime flung only a 5.4 at me so it was a biscuit induced 6.0 this morning haha x
That's diabetes for you (us!) This crazy world of Diabetes mucks us about sometimes 😡 You were all over the place yesterday weren't you Kaylz but to end up with a 5.4 at bedtime was the icing on the cake - oooo did I mention cake? Haha! x

Back