Group 7-day waking average?

Hope youre ok now Bubbsie.
Thanks Stitch...in a lot of pain...and the elbow has started bleeding again...that'll be the Warfarin...not a lot thankfully...but...feel like every bone in my body has been rattled!

I'm glad you scored a 3. Sorry to hear you slipped and hurt yourself.
Gentle hug.
Thanks Lin...my 'accident' has taken the edge off my 3 just a bit...honestly so careless of them...just glad was near the clinic so could stem the bleeding.

Oh dear. Hope it gets better soon.
Thanks grovesy...aching so much...waiting for my appointment with the musculoskeletal department...joints fairly painful at the best of times...going to take some painkillers...see if they work...at least I'm home.

Oh Bubbsie. So sorry to hear your good number was spoilt by a fall. Hope it stops bleeding and hurting soon xx

It was awful...when the staff came over...one of them wiped a large piece of nectarine off the bottom of my shoe...couldn't believe it had been left lying there right on the main walkway to the tills...aching so much...arrived at the clinic with my shirt covered in blood...looked like I'd been in a punch up...not feeling great...everything jolted...if it doesn't ease off...going to ring the GP later.
Ouch, how horrible for you and careless of them to leave nectarine on the floor. Your number was excellent and should be celebrating but when you are aching so much, rest and recuperation time. I hope you feel better very soon.

It was awful...when the staff came over...one of them wiped a large piece of nectarine off the bottom of my shoe...couldn't believe it had been left lying there right on the main walkway to the tills...aching so much...arrived at the clinic with my shirt covered in blood...looked like I'd been in a punch up...not feeling great...everything jolted...if it doesn't ease off...going to ring the GP later.

Ooo where there's blame there's a claim Bubs. I'm not litigious but I hope you put it in the accident book. They should be attending to hazards and slippages on their floors.

Ooo where there's blame there's a claim Bubs. I'm not litigious but I hope you put it in the accident book. They should be attending to hazards and slippages on their floors.
Waiting for the manager to call me...elbow hurting like crazy Amigo...also fingers on that hand full of pins & needles...rest of me feels like it been trampolining ...they took my details...going to tell the manger to retain the CCTV...furious...as you say they should be attending to spillages on the floor...it was right on the centre concourse...not hidden down a dark aisle.

Ouch, how horrible for you and careless of them to leave nectarine on the floor. Your number was excellent and should be celebrating but when you are aching so much, rest and recuperation time. I hope you feel better very soon.

Just hobbling about with great difficulty Jo...going to take some more pain killers...forgotten about my numbers for now.

Oh Bubbsie. So sorry to hear your good number was spoilt by a fall. Hope it stops bleeding and hurting soon xx
Never been a lover of fruit Linda...particularly Nectarines (which was what I slipped on).

Well got to the anti-coagulation clinic...despite an accident en route...popped into the supermarket on the way...heading to the check out...slipped on something on the floor...went straight down...basket & everything went flying...I was flat out on the ground...finally when I got up...realised my elbow was bleeding profusely...fortunately only two minutes away from the clinic...when I got there they stopped the bleeding...dressed my elbow...aching so much everywhere...certainly could have done without that...yes...did get a number three after all that!
Sorry to hear about your slip in the supermarket. I hope the aching stops soon for you.

Well got to the anti-coagulation clinic...despite an accident en route...popped into the supermarket on the way...heading to the check out...slipped on something on the floor...went straight down...basket & everything went flying...I was flat out on the ground...finally when I got up...realised my elbow was bleeding profusely...fortunately only two minutes away from the clinic...when I got there they stopped the bleeding...dressed my elbow...aching so much everywhere...certainly could have done without that...yes...did get a number three after all that!

Great you got the number 3 , sorry to hear you had a fall hope you feel better soon maybe a check up with the gp wound be a good idea 🙂

Great you got the number 3 , sorry to hear you had a fall hope you feel better soon maybe a check up with the gp wound be a good idea 🙂
Thanks Barbara...spoke with GP...got some really strong pain killers.

Sorry to hear about your slip in the supermarket. I hope the aching stops soon for you.
Thanks Lorraine...taking pain killers...putting my feet up...not doing anything for the rest of the day.

Last edited:
So sorry to hear about your fall @Bubbsie. Sounds nasty and I hope the shop do something about it. I hope the pain killers you have been given work quickly. Enjoy your rest you deserve it. Hugs from here

Thanks Davo...not a great start to the day...but...painkillers seem to be kicking in at last...I'll certainly be doing something about it...whether or not the shop do!

Aw, poor you, Bubbsie. :( Hope the pain has subsided.
Thanks Bloden...just hobbled down the stairs...managed that in one piece...still very painful...think everything is still settling into place...to be expected I suppose.

Morning...managed to get out of bed & downstairs this morning...everything aches...first cup of coffee & pain killers...good news is INR levels consistent...can start to reduce my Warfarin...so some good news...plus woke to a 5.8 today.

Good morning 🙂 6.4 for me today, with 5.9 on Libre 🙂 Libre seems to have settled down and is now showing around 1 mmol/l lower than fingerprick.

Very sorry to hear about your fall @Bubbsie :( I hope you recover quickly {{{HUGS}}}
Thanks Alan.

Back