Group 7-day waking average?

Morning lovelies 🙂 4.5 here, good luck @Bubbsie 🙂 I'm off out to an appointment in the other town ya know the one I fell in a fortnight ago so keep your fingers crossed for me today please peeps lol x

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.1 here.
Expected lower to be honest as was very restrained yesterday! You just never can tell what that little meter is going to land on!
Good luck at clinic Bubbsie.
Thanks Linda...have been restraining myself the last few days...felt I'd gone off the rails a little...for the last few nights no Kit Kat snacks before bed...levels slightly higher...last night ate some before bed...levels back in the fives...so agree...you never know what that meter will dictate...so until my meter tells me different...will be having that late night snack before bed.

Morning all. Was 5.7 when I woke after running a bit high yesterday. Off to the vampires to see if the iron has done the trick. Good luck @Bubbsie and indeed everyone.
Thanks Khskel...hope the vampire gets it first time...and the iron has done the trick.

Good morning all, 5.9 for me and went to bed so late but had a lie in. I think today is a little cooler , wishing everyone not too high or too low numbers.
@Bubbsie good luck with getting the magic number
Thanks Jo...good score...snap!...hoping for a big 3 today...not been for five weeks...loving that...so if I can keep it up...who knows maybe another five week 'holiday'...it is a little cooler...still managed to almost melt while getting ready...hair freshly washed & blow dried now looks like a hay bale...thankfully long enough again to tie it back...roof down on the car today definitely.

Thanks Jo...good score...snap!...hoping for a big 3 today...not been for five weeks...loving that...so if I can keep it up...who knows maybe another five week 'holiday'...it is a little cooler...still managed to almost melt while getting ready...hair freshly washed & blow dried now looks like a hay bale...thankfully long enough again to tie it back...roof down on the car today definitely.
How wonderful to have a car which the roof comes down, perfect at this hot time! Good to be same number as you, happy to not be as low as I have been. Hoping for a big 3 for you!

Morning all. I've been unable to get onto the board for a while, it said my clock was forward and it wasn't!

This morning: 5.8 @ 5.22am. I've been expecting to be in double figures as being very stupid and eating carbs. Does heat lower your bg? Mind you, I'm still using up sister's Contour strips and I think it gives a false low reading which leads to complacency. :(

13.6 for me today, but I forgot to take my meds yesterday evening and ate a piece of victoria sandwich.

How wonderful to have a car which the roof comes down, perfect at this hot time! Good to be same number as you, happy to not be as low as I have been. Hoping for a big 3 for you!
Well got to the anti-coagulation clinic...despite an accident en route...popped into the supermarket on the way...heading to the check out...slipped on something on the floor...went straight down...basket & everything went flying...I was flat out on the ground...finally when I got up...realised my elbow was bleeding profusely...fortunately only two minutes away from the clinic...when I got there they stopped the bleeding...dressed my elbow...aching so much everywhere...certainly could have done without that...yes...did get a number three after all that!

Morning all. I've been unable to get onto the board for a while, it said my clock was forward and it wasn't!

This morning: 5.8 @ 5.22am. I've been expecting to be in double figures as being very stupid and eating carbs. Does heat lower your bg? Mind you, I'm still using up sister's Contour strips and I think it gives a false low reading which leads to complacency. :(

Heat has slightly reduced mine Ditto but this sausage roll I'm eating in Greggs certainly wont! Had to be done! :D

Well got to the anti-coagulation clinic...despite an accident en route...popped into the supermarket on the way...heading to the check out...slipped on something on the floor...went straight down...basket & everything went flying...I was flat out on the ground...finally when I got up...realised my elbow was bleeding profusely...fortunately only two minutes away from the clinic...when I got there they stopped the bleeding...dressed my elbow...aching so much everywhere...certainly could have done without that...yes...did get a number three after all that!

Oh good grief Bubbsie, you're getting like me having a bad fall! We need care in the community! 😛

Heat has slightly reduced mine Ditto but this sausage roll I'm eating in Greggs certainly wont! Had to be done! :D
Ooh could just go a sausage roll now Amigo...thank goodness I'm home before I saw this...or...would have bought some😱😱😱.

Last edited:
Oh dear. Hope it gets better soon.

Hope youre ok now Bubbsie.

I'm glad you scored a 3. Sorry to hear you slipped and hurt yourself.
Gentle hug.

Oh good grief Bubbsie, you're getting like me having a bad fall! We need care in the community! 😛
It was awful...when the staff came over...one of them wiped a large piece of nectarine off the bottom of my shoe...couldn't believe it had been left lying there right on the main walkway to the tills...aching so much...arrived at the clinic with my shirt covered in blood...looked like I'd been in a punch up...not feeling great...everything jolted...if it doesn't ease off...going to ring the GP later.

Back