Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. A 6.9 for me despite guessing the carbs in hispital food. I've managed to resist the suitable for diabetics fruit juices.
Have a good weekend everyone.
Sorry to hear you're occupying a hospital bed khskel and do hope you feel better again very soon - take care and no chasing those nurses down the ward!!!

Attachments

• 20170601_013924.jpg
    20170601_013924.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 3
Morning.... No, afternoon....... No, evening all! Busy day only just getting on here now! Anyway I was an extremely annoying 11.3 after waking this morning.

Morning.... No, afternoon....... No, evening all! Busy day only just getting on here now! Anyway I was an extremely annoying 11.3 after waking this morning.

That's annoying Stitch. I nearly swore but I guess you did that anyway when you looked at the meter! 😡

Just another blip Stitch - you're getting there - hope tomorrow's waking number is lower x
WL

Last edited:
6.7 for me this am
Have a good weekend everyone

Morning...feeling distinctly 'snotty' this morning...yuk...thought I had a good sleep...but woken up shattered...5.8 today.

Good morning 🙂 Another hot, restless night, and woke to a variety of numbers this morning - 3.9 (Libre scan), 6.1 (Libre bloodtest) and 7.2 (Contour bloodtest 🙄

New sensor seems to be reading very low all the time - apparently I spent all night hypo, and at one point was 'LO', which I clearly wasn't - I didn't start shovelling down the jelly babies! 😱 I think I might have been lying on the sensor before that one though. Perhaps I'm a little dehydrated from the weather/hay fever?

Also had a very vivid dream that the sensor had come off in the night and remember something about trying to get a telephone so I could report it to Abbott but no-one would let me use one :confused: I was convinced it had come off when I woke up, but then decided to check - and it was still there 🙄 Mind you, in the dream it had been on for 4 days, and it's been less than a day, so perhaps it was a glimpse of the future? 😱

Good morning 🙂 Another hot, restless night, and woke to a variety of numbers this morning - 3.9 (Libre scan), 6.1 (Libre bloodtest) and 7.2 (Contour bloodtest 🙄

New sensor seems to be reading very low all the time - apparently I spent all night hypo, and at one point was 'LO', which I clearly wasn't - I didn't start shovelling down the jelly babies! 😱 I think I might have been lying on the sensor before that one though. Perhaps I'm a little dehydrated from the weather/hay fever?

Also had a very vivid dream that the sensor had come off in the night and remember something about trying to get a telephone so I could report it to Abbott but no-one would let me use one :confused: I was convinced it had come off when I woke up, but then decided to check - and it was still there 🙄 Mind you, in the dream it had been on for 4 days, and it's been less than a day, so perhaps it was a glimpse of the future? 😱
I am having a difference of up to 1.5 which I think is ok. I do remember having one sensor last year which constantly was measuring more than 3 numbers different. I rang them up and they asked me to return it and sent me another sensor.
Love the #Lastleg photo!

I am having a difference of up to 1.5 which I think is ok. I do remember having one sensor last year which constantly was measuring more than 3 numbers different. I rang them up and they asked me to return it and sent me another sensor.
Love the #Lastleg photo!
One of my favourite programmes 🙂

If the sensor doesn't improve over the next couple of days I might give them a call. I just did a scan at 5.3 and a blood test showed 7.6. I suppose I could just add 2 mmol/l onto each scan, but it does make the history and graphs look rather alarming! 😱

Morning all, hot weather's certainly doing something to my levels, 7.1 this morning, rising quickly to 8.3. Libre shows a flat line til 4am, then a steep rise. Not my usual pattern at all!

One of my favourite programmes 🙂

If the sensor doesn't improve over the next couple of days I might give them a call. I just did a scan at 5.3 and a blood test showed 7.6. I suppose I could just add 2 mmol/l onto each scan, but it does make the history and graphs look rather alarming! 😱
Mine as well! I love it and is such a voice of sanity with all the craziness around. I did change my Twitter photo and have also changed here as speaking today at a peace event and more in common get together.

Good morning everyone, it's going to be hot here again with no sign of a cooling breeze atm.
A horrid 8.7 today, all my own fault . Have given myself a kick up the proverbial.
@Northerner What a horrid dream. So far my sensors have read upto 2.0 below my meter. They frequently show me as being in hypoland at night too, when I know I'm not, well I hope I'm not.

9 for me this morning. Had a bottle of alcohol free lager with meal at 8 pm so maybe not a good idea.

Morning all. 5.7 when I first woke thanks to a starling doing an exceptionally good rendition of my alarm. Fed the cats and had another hour. 6.3 @ 8:30.
Was going to do a day gardening but taking it steady on Drs orders.
@Northerner if you decide to report that sensor Abbott will prob ask for the finger test figures as well so have a note if them handy.
Stay hydrated everyone.

A 6.9 for me and something of a heatwave here which is no good for me with my 'boiling blood syndrome!' :(

Hope everyone else enjoys the rays.
Sweltering here too Amigo...Harry kept digging under the hedge...great big hole...he got told off several times...filled it back in...yesterday saw him do it again...just about to 'sort him out'...then as soon as he dug it...he spun himself round...promptly sat in it right in the middle... under the hedge... the coolest spot in the whole garden...may extend it & join him later...what a clever boy!

Back