Group 7-day waking average?

6.6 for me. I've never had porridge for breakfast as I've read it can be really dodgy yet ok for some. Maybe get get a shock at 11.15.

Ps. 9.8 after 2 hours. That was 50gms dry weight. I try to stay below an increase of 3 so I wonder if a smaller portion would be better or should I avoid it completely?

Last edited:
Good morning everyone - hope you are all well today - 4.8 for me

Last edited:
Morning all, 7.2 here, nice flattish line overnight, just rose a bit after I went to bed. ( my sins have a habit of finding me out, maybe a spoonful of peanut butter straight from the jar yesterday evening wasn't the best idea)

Late on parade today, oops...things to do.🙂 4.6 here (if I exercise after work, it takes until has next morning to have an effect.:confused:)

Here comes the weekend...😛

Normally I get a waking reading in the 5s with an occasional 6, but this morning it was a 7, so I did it again on a different finger and it was 6.2...hmmm.

So I did it again before an abstemious lunch of mostly salad, and it was another 6.2, so I'm waiting for the 2 hours to pass by and I'll do it at 2.10pm, just in case...

7.1 for me getting lower

Well, I just tested again at 2.10pm and I had another 6.2. The meter is working fine so it's just one of those days, I guess. D is never predictable, is it?

thought you'd done a runner!
What is this verb 'to run' as I don't think I've ever used it...a fast crawl is the most I aspire to. :D

7.2 @ 8.49am had a lie in as got insomnia last night, bit of a fraught evening. Mum only wanted one number for a grand, then got home to find I'd mixed up my ebay parcels and everybody got the wrong thing. 😱 Stressed. Been having too many carbs for sure, my thinking isn't straight, I'm losing it. :(

Morning...after a heavy five days working straight 12 hour days (sometimes more)....still up early...couldn't resist the election results...woke to the surprising but welcome news that TM didn't get the mandate she sought...oh dear...sadly Amber Rudd just managed to retain her seat...up to a 5.6...good start to the day on both counts.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. Much better than yesterday 6.4🙂

6.8 here and waking up to a country thats a total shambles.

Morning all.🙂 Clickety-click, 6.6.😛

I shouldn't watch the news while I'm having breakfast - there's always some sad news that tampers with my BG. This morning it was the Spanish skateboarder, Ignacio Echeverría, who was murdered in London...apparently he fought the attackers' knives with just his skateboard. V sad.:(

On a lighter note, where's the sun hiding?🙂

Morning lovelies 🙂 4.7 here hope everyone has a fab day x

Back