Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, woohoo its Friday!!! A 9.1 for me this morning. 2 days in a row under 10 is it time to start getting a little bit excited?

Good morning, back in the room 🙂 6.1 after a difficult few weeks not being able to see very well. Proliferative retinopathy - the complication that just keeps giving 😡🙄
Good to see you back Flower. Was wondering how you have been. X

Good morning all, 5.8 after watching results for far too long and soon on way to Ireland. Will snooze in plane!
Have a good trip...get those feet up Jo!

Good morning, back in the room 🙂 6.1 after a difficult few weeks not being able to see very well. Proliferative retinopathy - the complication that just keeps giving 😡🙄
Sorry to hear this.

Sorry to hear that Flower.

Happy good Friday morning peeps - the sun is cracking the flags here, just what the Doctor ordered 🙂

Went to bed on an erm hhum naughty 8.5🙄
Awoke to a nice 5.4 :D Very happy with this little number!

My lawn, correction - the field - has grown about 1 foot+ in height with all the rain we've had for 4days - methinks only a strong arm and scythe will return it to its original glory, such as it was!

Still on the gardening theme :
Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Marcel Proust.

Hope you all have a pain free weekend folks, take care. x
WL

Last edited:
Morning...after a heavy five days working straight 12 hour days (sometimes more)....still up early...couldn't resist the election results...woke to the surprising but welcome news that TM didn't get the mandate she sought...oh dear...sadly Amber Rudd just managed to retain her seat...up to a 5.6...good start to the day on both counts.
Another consistant good number in the 5's Bubbs - I guess you must be shattered after a long heavy work week - take time to relax over the weekend to recharge your batteries do you hear?! x
WL

Good morning all, 5.8 after watching results for far too long and soon on way to Ireland. Will snooze in plane!
Safe journey NJ - hope your shoulder behaves for you whilst you're away in lovely Ireland, take care x
WL

Last edited:
Morning all, woohoo its Friday!!! A 9.1 for me this morning. 2 days in a row under 10 is it time to start getting a little bit excited?
Awesome Stitch - looks like your new meds are doing the trick - let's hope you're on a run of single numbers from now on, well done, take care x
WL

Hello Flower, good to see you but so sorry to read you've been having a rough time with your vision, look after yourself hun & take care x
WL

14.6 today, after doctor telling me yesterday to double my evening Metformin dose. Maybe it was because I had a blood test this morning, even though I don't get stressed about blood tests. Was a different doctor I saw yesterday and she told me I was on the wrong medication, well it was the surgery who prescribed it, not me choosing, she then said that I had not been back since diagnosis, wrong, I have seen the doctor a couple of times since and the DN.

Good afternoon 🙂 and a 7.3 after an overnight. Not enough sleep but apart from walking the dogs hopefully not too much going on today.
Good news Stitch. Fingers crossed the numbers keep dropping now.
Sorry you've been having problems Flower. Hope things have improved somewhat.

I was once again 7.1

Good morning folks. Weekends here again hope you all have a good one
Hugs to you if you have work.
It's 5.8 today 🙂

Back