Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, woohoo its Friday!!! A 9.1 for me this morning. 2 days in a row under 10 is it time to start getting a little bit excited?
Great news Stitch...it is exciting when you see those numbers coming down...seems like you are finally getting the right support & medication you need to supplement all that hard work you're doing...so a little 'excitement' is permissible...why not:D:D:D.

Morning...after a hectic week with work... just getting back into some kind of routine...so difficult eating 'on the run' for the last few days...then settling back into my usual regime...woke this morning to a 5.8...relieved that almost seven days of M & S sandwiches...snacks and the occasional 'mini cherry Bakewell tart' from Costa's hasn't done too much damage...however...time to lay off them now...but...have a wedding today...cake or not to cake...that is the question?😱😱😱.

Good morning folks. Weekends here again hope you all have a good one
Hugs to you if you have work.
It's 5.8 today 🙂
Snap Lin...move up a touch please...enjoy your weekend.

Morning all, woohoo its Friday!!! A 9.1 for me this morning. 2 days in a row under 10 is it time to start getting a little bit excited?
I'm getting excited for you. It's great seeing your numbers finally start to come down. I'm just sorry it took them so long to sort this out for you.

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.9 today. I did eat a few chocolatey extras last night but didn't expect to get that high a number! I won't retest and hope for lower. Just pull my socks up today!

Good morning everyone. 8.7 for me today. Quite pleased as levels coming down mostly now to single figures.have a good day all

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.9 today. I did eat a few chocolatey extras last night but didn't expect to get that high a number! I won't retest and hope for lower. Just pull my socks up today!
Linda...sometimes we 'need' a few 'chocolatey extras'...just has to be done...new day...write it off.

Morning all, A 6.8 here and a busy weekend ahead!

Morning peeps 🙂 5.7 for me today, have a great day! X

Morning all, 9.2 for me today. Hope everyone has a great Saturday. I'm going to be stripping and painting the garden chairs to go with the table I done last weekend.

Not a happy bunny this morning, made my version of KFC last night using coconut flour. Checked before was 4.8 then an hour later was 6.3 and two hours it was 4.9 and then just before bed it was 3.8. Get up this morning and it's 6.1 😡😡😡

A disappointing 6.3 this morning, after treating a 2.8 hypo at 3am.

Off to fat club, then into Glasgow for the Glasgow meet. Looking forward to seeing everyone

Not a happy bunny this morning, made my version of KFC last night using coconut flour. Checked before was 4.8 then an hour later was 6.3 and two hours it was 4.9 and then just before bed it was 3.8. Get up this morning and it's 6.1 😡😡😡

I'd be delighted with that Anthony! 🙂

Have an enjoyable meet up everyone!

6.9 for me. Have a good weekend everyone.

Back