Group 7-day waking average?

@Stitch147 brilliant

Mine surprisingly was 6.8. The surprise was that I had a steak pie last night but I did go for a walk after and it went from 6.5 - 9.2 it was a late tea though so I didn't test again for bed.

Maybe helped by the "lost" walk in Glasgow lol

After I left you I got a phone call from hubby saying he was in Glasgow and did I want a lift off course but he was parked the other end of Glasgow so another walk and getting lost into the bargain. Sense of direction is shot I can tell you 😳
So in total I think I did 4 walks yesterday 🙂

After I left you I got a phone call from hubby saying he was in Glasgow and did I want a lift off course but he was parked the other end of Glasgow so another walk and getting lost into the bargain. Sense of direction is shot I can tell you 😳
So in total I think I did 4 walks yesterday 🙂
This gave me a wee giggle, no just me then

Morning all. Wait for it, wait for it...........

8.3 for me this morning. New meds seem to be doing the job finally. :D
Stitch that is absolutely brilliant. I am so pleased for you xx

Fingers crossed my waking number keeps on coming down.

Good Sunday afternoon peeps. Sorry late posting!
Went to bed on a 7.0 🙂
Awoke to a 5.8 🙂

Stitch - Things looking up (down) I'm over the moon for you that your numbers are getting lower & lower & lower:D

Bubbsie - Hope you find the car you after

Glad to hear the Glasgow meet went well yesterday albeit a tad noisy!

Enjoy the remainder of this Sunday afternoon and evening folks, take care x
WL

Went into the kitchen to read diary and see what I was this morning. Came back in here and I've forgotten what it said. 😱

My memory is really bad! It's the carbs. Brain fog. o_O

My memory is really bad! It's the carbs. Brain fog. o_O
I'm like that Ditto - I think I left half of my brain in the operating theatre - my memory's been bad since - and it was bad enough before that!🙄😱 x

Good morning. After a very restless night 7.2 .
I'm going to have a nice mug of coffee , read for a while then have another go at getting a bit of shut eye

Back