Group 7-day waking average?

11.6 for me this morning, so stabilised a bit, just to get in down now. I always really struggle on a Sunday and eat things I know I shouldn't.

A 7.0 for me today, I'm off now for a few weeks so hope all your numbers are good ones 🙂

7.1 for me but for some reason I got hungry at 2am this morning?? I was 5,7 then as I tested and I had strawberries n cream. 9am was 7.1

Guten montag morgen alle!

And it's a very shameful 8.5 for me at 9.30am 😱 Not happy at all tho expected!

Have a good week folks & take care x
WL
Did you go off piste a bit over the weekend WL? Just like me! I can be so good for so long then suddenly totally lose it. It's like I have to make the most of the bad day and have everything and anything. Then restart (hopefully). Not sure how much damage it's doing but must be better than not trying at all. Hope you can get back on track today. And you too @Amigo 🙂

Morning all, is it Monday already? What happened to the weekend?! Anyway, 8.3 for me today. Still steadily creeping down.
That's great news
IMG_0289.GIF

Did you go off piste a bit over the weekend WL? Just like me! I can be so good for so long then suddenly totally lose it. It's like I have to make the most of the bad day and have everything and anything. Then restart (hopefully). Not sure how much damage it's doing but must be better than not trying at all. Hope you can get back on track today. And you too @Amigo 🙂
I blew it well & truly Lindarose - really went overboard - shocking lack of self discipline yesterday & relented to my food cravings. I worry also over what damage I'm doing to my internal organs😱 I must get back on track.....I must get back on track.....I must get back on track! x
WL

@wirralass I don't notice a high BGL but I'm aware when I get under 3. I'm off to France this week so it'll be interesting to see what effect baguettes and croissants have on me.
Hi. Diabetes affects us all in different ways doesn't it?🙄 I haven't experienced a low of -3 the lowest for me is 4.6 with no disturbing effects - but my body does tell me when my bgl is heading northward!:(
Enjoy your trip to France - it's going to be a scorcher for you according to this evenings weather forecast:D
@trophywench could no doubt give you a few food tips re: French quisine. Take care & stay safe on your travels x
WL

I could indeed and I'm afraid I definitely don't anywhere near low carb whenever I'm there.

Freshly baked croissants are far far better than supermarket ones sold in bags of 10 or whatever number but there again the supermarket ones are usually smaller and if you bung em under the grill for half a minute immediately before consuming you'd never know. And of course you can't physically get as much jam on the smaller ones !

Fresh baguettes ditto, and of course the artisanal ones do have more holes, and more holes means more butter. What can I say?

The small chocolate cakes called 'Religieux' are supposed to be called that since when eating them, apparently you start to believe you've died and gone to Heaven. So you obviously MUST try one, mustn't you? But frankly - there are other delicacies I'd rather have. Coffee flavour ganache enrobed in good dark chocolate for instance.

We're not off until July Anthony - don't eat it all before we get there!

Morning...anti-coagulation clinic this morning...haven't had to go for a whole month...almost forgotten about it...felt like a holiday...hopefully if those INR levels stay balanced...could get away with five/six weeks before the next one...rolling that dice...hoping for a 3 (or as near as I can get to it)...fingers crossed...woke to a 5.8 this morning...seem to be stuck there at the moment...but...that's okay🙂.

......and I was the reverse AS......8.5 ...the result of going completely bonkers yesterday - thus my wobbly walk now is comparative to the TV series Ministry of Silly walks🙄 x That series was hilarious!
WL
Not like you WL...what were you up to?...still...we all have to do that sometimes...a lot on your mind...speak later?

Good morning. Awake early but slept a straight 7 hours then a wee doze for half hour. 8.1 for me this morning. Trying for a bit lower but at least single figures

Back