Group 7-day waking average?

Good luck bubbsie. Calm and relaxed lol

@Bubbsie . I hope your blood behaves itself again.

Good morning from bright sunny East Kent.
5.9 meter , 4.2 says Libre guess which one I prefer 🙂

I blew it well & truly Lindarose - really went overboard - shocking lack of self discipline yesterday & relented to my food cravings. I worry also over what damage I'm doing to my internal organs😱 I must get back on track.....I must get back on track.....I must get back on track! x
WL
The only problem is the b&@?dy track hides or moves around

Morning all. Rubbish sleep. Banging headache and a bee in the bedroom. Despite that and a spike in the early hours a respectable 5.6. Fasting today for colonoscopy tomorrow. The joys of MoviPrep this evening.
Good luck @Bubbsie.
Have a good day everyone.

Morning all. Rubbish sleep. Banging headache and a bee in the bedroom. Despite that and a spike in the early hours a respectable 5.6. Fasting today for colonoscopy tomorrow. The joys of MoviPrep this evening.
Good luck @Bubbsie.
Good luck tomorrow

Morning...anti-coagulation clinic this morning...haven't had to go for a whole month...almost forgotten about it...felt like a holiday...hopefully if those INR levels stay balanced...could get away with five/six weeks before the next one...rolling that dice...hoping for a 3 (or as near as I can get to it)...fingers crossed...woke to a 5.8 this morning...seem to be stuck there at the moment...but...that's okay🙂.
Good Luck.

Good morning 🙂 6.1 to start Tuesday. Off for an appointment this morning to discuss the future of my leg, beyond fearful and wish I could just run away. Deep breath Flower....
Sending you a big big hug
{{{{{{{{{{Flower}}}}}}}}}}

Good morning 🙂 6.1 to start Tuesday. Off for an appointment this morning to discuss the future of my leg, beyond fearful and wish I could just run away. Deep breath Flower....
I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say diabetic people all over the U.K. (and beyond) are rooting for you and your leg, Flower. (((Hugs))).🙂

Morning folks.🙂 5.0 here.😛 I'm on a mission this week to squash my post-breakfast spike (it's huuuge) once and for all. Thanks all you post-ers for reminding me that a BG of 12 and higher is definitely NOT acceptable.😱

Good luck with your appointments, ev1.😛

Good luck @Bubbsie.
Good luck tomorrow Khskel.

Good luck with your appointment Flower.

The only problem is the b&@?dy track hides or moves around
B***R Carol...another b***h to contend with...you'll catch up with it😉.

Morning...anti-coagulation clinic this morning...haven't had to go for a whole month...almost forgotten about it...felt like a holiday...hopefully if those INR levels stay balanced...could get away with five/six weeks before the next one...rolling that dice...hoping for a 3 (or as near as I can get to it)...fingers crossed...woke to a 5.8 this morning...seem to be stuck there at the moment...but...that's okay🙂.
It seems ages since you went, hope you get the magic 3 and then have six weeks before next appointment.

Back