Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone. A full 12 hour sleep, must have needed it. So, a 5.0 for me.
Snap! Jinx! Me too!😛

Stuck in lower-than-low-lying cloud up here in the north while people are keeling over from the heat in the rest of Spain.😱🙂 Just hope it doesn't rain tomoz cos it's the festival of Corpus Christi and the streets will be decorated with floral carpets...beautiful.😛

Good morning. Shocked by fire in London tower block. I lived in high rise when my kids were little, and this makes my heart sad

After a 4.20 score of 2.2, a rotten cold, and watching the terrible news, second effort at waking showed 6.4. As has been said, some things make our trivial concerns pale into insignificance.
Hope you are better soon mikeyb. Your comment is so right

Good morning. Shocked by fire in London tower block. I lived in high rise when my kids were little, and this makes my heart sad
Same as me carol lived in one in west London till about 5 years ago makes me very sad

Morning guys, seems like we're waking up to another disaster all the time at the moment :(, hope everyone got out safe! anyway 4.2 for me x

Dreadful news about the fire engulfing the tower block. My heart goes out to everyone affected and the families who have lost loved ones.

I managed a decent nights sleep for me , 4hours 🙂 and woke to
3.1 on Libre don't worry I was 4.9 on meter.

Morning all, terrible news coming from London today. My thoughts are with everyone involved.
A 9.8 for me today.

12.5 for me. Very sad news today about the tower block.

Back