Group 7-day waking average?

That's a good number after such a wonderful delicious carb meal, you have been working so hard, good to hear you have such a wonderful evening.
Jo...the food was delicious...carb laden...but...the best part of the evening was the laughing...my ribs are aching this morning...worth it.:D:D:D.

Morning all. 7.4 for me after an erratic day yesterday. My digestive system didn't appreciate being interfered with.
Have a goid day everybody
Khskel hope it wasn't too traumatic yesterday...hope its settles down soon.

Laughing like that is the best thing in the world! I am sure laughing lowers our blood sugar too! :D
Did I mention the 'silly' dancing?...hysterical.

Morning all. 7.4 for me after an erratic day yesterday. My digestive system didn't appreciate being interfered with.
Have a good day everybody
Glad yesterdays ordeal is over for you khskel - been there myself - interesting procedure but not very dignified is it :( Hope your result is favourable & nothing untoward found lurking in there 🙂 take care now x
WL

Good morning 5.1 for me- oh so close! 🙂

My leg appointment was a disaster- I turned up and said I had an appointment with Mr X only to be told he was on annual leave and someone else would see me. Mr Y said I can't help you with this situation you really need to see Mr X. No, really?? that was who my appointment was specifically made with 😡:( I actually cried which I try not to do but I've been worried sick about amputation for the past 3 months waiting for this and it was a waste of my time and nervous energy. Meantime I've got a shiny new plaster cast and another scan arranged whilst I wait for a new appointment, I'm sure they are trying to finish me off with radiation instead. 🙄

Morning lovelies 🙂 budge up @New-journey 4.6 here too, have a fab day people! x

My leg appointment was a disaster- I turned up and said I had an appointment with Mr X only to be told he was on annual leave and someone else would see me. Mr Y said I can't help you with this situation you really need to see Mr X. No, really?? that was who my appointment was specifically made with 😡:( I actually cried which I try not to do but I've been worried sick about amputation for the past 3 months waiting for this and it was a waste of my time and nervous energy. Meantime I've got a shiny new plaster cast and another scan arranged whilst I wait for a new appointment, I'm sure they are trying to finish me off with radiation instead. 🙄
Sorry to hear this.

Morning all, 10 for me today. Maybe I got too excited too soon about the couple of readings I had in the 8's!!! :(

I'm so sorry to hear this flower. It's awful psyching you up for an appointment and then letting you down like this! :(
Hugs

No idea of levels yet and too tired to care.
Woken at 3am by the Home to say the paramedics had taken mum to hospital with chest pains. They were doing tests and keeping her quiet and settled so awaiting news before I go up there. Obviously no sleep after the call :(

Woken at 3am by the Home to say the paramedics had taken mum to hospital with chest pains. They were doing tests and keeping her quiet and settled so awaiting news before I go up there. Obviously no sleep after the call :(
Hope all is ok Amigo. X

Oh my dear Flower I'm so sorry to hear this - what is going on - Mr X goes off on his jollys and Mr Y can't help 😱 incredible - very bad management there - and in the meantime you've been left feeling upset & distraught shouldering 3 months of anxiety waiting for your appointment only to be let down at the last minute. Hope you're given early appointments both for your scan and to see Mr X.
Loads of (((Hugs)))to comfort you, chin up if you can and take care x
WL

Last edited:
Aw Amigo so sorry to hear this - we do tend to think the worse when our mum's suffer chest pains but I hope her condition isn't too serious and that she will be able to go home after a few short days rest - oh, and sod your bgls for today, they're pretty consistent anyway. Take care & look after yourself too, thinking of you & your mum.(((hugs))) xxx
WL

Back