Group 7-day waking average?

Like you Bubbsie watching news now it looks terrifying...
Horrid Barbara...going off to London to work shortly...the other side though...there is a Just giving page...going to make a donation...those that got out safely have virtually nothing...important we support them...and of course the families of those that sadly lost their lives.

Not seen the news yet, me and Mum don't watch it, too many tragedies lately. I don't want to look, must have been terrifying. I had a fire once, in a little two up two down, that was horrendous, so can't imagine it in a tower block. :(

6.5 @ 6.24am this morning.

Decided to have a long lie-in today, well it is my birthday today and a 5.9.

Just seen the awful news from London - God help those poor souls

After a 4.20 score of 2.2, a rotten cold, and watching the terrible news, second effort at waking showed 6.4. As has been said, some things make our trivial concerns pale into insignificance.
Horrid Barbara...going off to London to work shortly...the other side though...there is a Just giving page...going to make a donation...those that got out safely have virtually nothing...important we support them...and of course the families of those that sadly lost their lives.

Couldn't agree more yes will visit the just giving page I heard earlier one has been set up.

Belated wishes hazel

7.2 for me

Morning...working in London yesterday...met friends for dinner before coming home...Turkish Restaurant...ate everything I shouldn't have...including bread...rice...and lots more!!!...dreaded testing this morning...up to a 6.2...just a little higher than usual for me...surprised & relieved by that... have a good day everyone😉.

Happy good Thursday morning peeps!
Went to bed on a 4.9
Awoke unusually early to a 6.1 - the result of 4 rich tea bickys & cuppa 3am!😱
Take care folks x

Attachments

• 1461909723.jpg
    1461909723.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Happy good Thursday morning peeps!
Went to bed on a 4.9
Awoke early to a 6.1 - the result of 4 rich tea bickys & cuppa 3am!😱
Take care folks x
Blimey WL...very early for you...good going considering the biscuits a couple of hours ago...I was such a 'bad diabetic last night🙂...think I just about managed to get away with it...phew😱😱😱...going to be positively saintly today!

Morning Bubbsie - that's a pretty good number considering - looks like you enjoyed your meal which is the main thing! x
WL
I did Jackie...decided I can do that occasionally...just occasionally mind.

Good morning everyone. A bleary eyed 5.7 on Libre, 7.3 on meter.

Good morning. 8.1 for me.have a good day all

Morning it's a 7.0 from me today.

I think all things considered Bubbsie & Wirralass your numbers are pretty good, the main thing you enjoyed it.
Barbara...I did enjoy it...so good to be out...relaxing...not thinking about the diabetes just for a couple of hours...start off on the right foot today...thank you.

Morning...working in London yesterday...met friends for dinner before coming home...Turkish Restaurant...ate everything I shouldn't have...including bread...rice...and lots more!!!...dreaded testing this morning...up to a 6.2...just a little higher than usual for me...surprised & relieved by that... have a good day everyone😉.
That's a good number after such a wonderful delicious carb meal, you have been working so hard, good to hear you have such a wonderful evening.

Back