Group 7-day waking average?

Thanks WL...yesterday driving through torrential rain one moment...then suddenly so bright & sunny sunglasses went on...by the time I got home...practically gale force winds...certainly all the weather elements yesterday!
My garden is a mire after torrential rains for - lost count of the days now, I think since Sunday! I mean we are in June for goodness sake - should be soaking up the sun! There better hadn't be a hosepipe ban imposed on us! x
WL

10.8 this morning but I was ill because I ate far too much after finding out that mum's lung tumour has grown. Really not a good idea to eat too much with gastroparesis. My stomach feels awful.

10.8 this morning but I was ill because I ate far too much after finding out that mum's lung tumour has grown. Really not a good idea to eat too much with gastroparesis. My stomach feels awful.

Really sorry to hear the news about your mum x

Hope you feel better soon x

Firstly AJ I'm truly sorry to hear of your mum's decline in health - and secondly sometimes we either starve ourselves when under duress or worried and other times we overeat - please don't berate yourself - it's understandable - be kind to yourself - tomorrow's another day hun (((hugs))) take care now do you hear x
WL

Sorry to hear about your mum and hope you are feeling better soon

Good morning everyone.8.6 for me this morning

I hope your tummy is more comfortable now and that you feel better soon AJ x
WL

Good morning 🙂 and 7.4 today. Must admit it wasn't easy to get back on track after my indulgences Monday. So today I'm definately going to behave 🙄
Well done on the HS Hazel. Good work 🙂

Sorry to hear this. Hope your stomach settles soon.

Room for another @khskel ? A 4.9 here as well.

AJ so sorry to hear about your mum {{{HUGS}}}x

Good morning everyone. Another HS a hat trick :D, anther bonus is the suns out still chilly out though.

@AJLang I'm sorry to hear this about your mum.

Back