Group 7-day waking average?

Just logged on again. I slept almost 6hrs soon after recording my waking of 6.4.
Just tested again and it's 5.6. Haven't broken fast yet.
Still feel b****y rough.
Thanks everyone for your kind well wishes. x Will reply later x
Take care all x
WL

Just logged on again. I slept almost 6hrs soon after recording my waking of 6.4.
Still feel b****y rough.
Take care all x
WL
Sorry you are still feeling rough (((Hugs)))

Still feel b****y rough.
Take care all x
WL
Sorry to hear that WL...suddenly so busy with work... haven't been on the forum much...hopping you feel much improved...but...numbers not too bad...still in range...off again shortly...catch up over the weekend🙂.

Off to work again shortly...eating on the run...limited choices...but...still managed to wake to a 5.9 today...phew... relieved...have a good day everyone.

After a week of working away and not sticking to the diet I'm an 8.8 this morning, Time to get back on track today.

Is it really June? Gales and rain and feeling more like Autumn!

Still feel b****y rough.
Take care all x
WL
I hope you start to feel better soon.

Morning all. 5.8 for me. Blood pressure check yesterday, Gastroenenterology today and Haematology Thursday. I believe I have diabetes as well.
Have a good day everyone.
I hope all goes well with your appointments.

Good morning folks. It's not very nice here a bit windy too, flaming June.
On the upside it's another HS for me though My graph looks as though it's been waving flags all night o_O

Morning guys 🙂 move over @khskel joining you with a 5.8, of course I have to go out today so it's raining here too, no shelter at the bus stop either so I do hope it stops soon 🙄 x

Back