Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning folks. 4.2 this fine morning.

Good morning, lovely here. Have a good day .7.6 for me this morning.

Morning. A libre 4.4 vs finger prick 5.6 this morning. Surprised as had an awful hypo yesterday evening which scarily I didn't feel coming.

Morning all, 5.7 here. Supposed to be scorchio here today. Anyone else finding their insulin working more quickly in the hot weather? Mine certainly is.
I think the capillaries open up a bit more so it gets absorbed more quickly 🙂 I've been reducing insulin quite a bit these last few days 🙂

A 7.0 here and looking like a beach day once my chores are done!

I think the capillaries open up a bit more so it gets absorbed more quickly 🙂 I've been reducing insulin quite a bit these last few days 🙂
Plz phone my endo and tell her that - when I mentioned seasonal dose changes she looked at me like my head was on fire and said, "That makes no sense".:confused: Thankfully, she's officially my ex-endo!😛

Morning fab folks.🙂 6.1 here...aaah, that's better...enjoy the sunshine.😎

Morning my lovelies 🙂 5.8 here and looking like its going to be another scorcher of a day, hope everyone has nice weather and a great day! 🙂 x

Plz phone my endo and tell her that - when I mentioned seasonal dose changes she looked at me like my head was on fire and said, "That makes no sense".:confused: Thankfully, she's officially my ex-endo!😛

Morning fab folks.🙂 6.1 here...aaah, that's better...enjoy the sunshine.😎
I'm guessing your ex-endo did most of her training on this... 😱 :D
operation.jpg

Good morning all and 5.9 for me, can I share your step @Bubbsie?
I have decided to order a sensor as it's been ten months since I had one and can just about afford it at the moment. Enjoy the sun.
Room for another one NJ...absolutely.

Morning all, back to the office today after my sedation on Tuesday, lovely walk through the city to my office today. Anyway, its an 11.3 for me today!

Good morning all 🙂 Its 7.2 for me today. I worked til 2am and bought a twirl from the choccy machine as I left off. Really really wanted it and enjoyed it. But know I shouldn't have! 😱

Me too 🙂 hopefully I'll crack it before the weather changes :D

Back