Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning. It's sooo good to wake up at 7 30 instead of 4ish , the bright sunshine is an added bonus.
It's 5.3 this morning. With a lax washing line that skimmed into the red twice, the 2 ginger nuts were nice though.
Am very happy with this sensor , so far it's within 1.0 of my finger pricks 🙂
Have a good day everyone

Good morning. It's sooo good to wake up at 7 30 instead of 4ish , the bright sunshine is an added bonus.
It's 5.3 this morning. With a lax washing line that skimmed into the red twice, the 2 ginger nuts were nice though.
Am very happy with this sensor , so far it's within 1.0 of my finger pricks 🙂
Have a good day everyone
Good stuff 🙂 Must remember to put mine on later today! 🙂

Dont even want to put this out there, it was 17 this morning following an asthma attack last night and another on at 4am this morning. I am assuming that the asthma attacks are what caused this massive spike from 10.4 last night before the asthma attack.

Dont even want to put this out there, it was 17 this morning following an asthma attack last night and another on at 4am this morning. I am assuming that the asthma attacks are what caused this massive spike from 10.4 last night before the asthma attack.
Sounds like a likely suspect Lorraine :( Sorry to hear this, hope you have a better day to make up for it 🙂

It probably is the cause. Hope you're ok now

Just painful when breathing and particularly when I turn my head to the right, so I am assuming I strained a muscle as well.

I feel a bit of a scumbag writing mine after reading the posts above :(, I'm so sorry that people are having problems. If it's any consolation, I really don't like hot weather and I'm sitting here with the curtain closed and the fan on.

It was 5.1 this morning, after a before-bed reading last night of a house spesh 5.2...

I was 7.5 this morning "sigh"
At least it's down from yesterday though

Don't ever be afraid of reporting problems or high numbers Lorraine. This is a support group not a competition. We've all been there! Take care and feel better soon hun x

6.3 for me this morning (back to the .3 again)

6.3 for me this morning (back to the .3 again)
Those 3's are adamant to stay aren't they - don't give up Davo - drink lots of water throughout the day up until you go to bed - this should help lower your bgls - well it does for me x
WL .

Morning...woke to a 5.9 today...little higher than recent results...possibly due to the reduction in Metformin...however still feeling positive I can it keep it manageable...back to my walking...renewing my efforts with added vigour.

Back