Group 7-day waking average?

Great result GreyhoundGal on the HS, personally I don't know what one of them is lol still trying though o_O

I didn't know Willie Nelson invented CBT, Wirralass.🙄 Positive is deffo how this lovely weather makes me feel!😎

Morning all.🙂 Circling the drain at 4.0 this morning. Then I got upset at the news - they went thru all the victims of the Manchester attack 1 by 1, what a waste:(:(:( - so I'm flying high now.

Roll on the weekend...

Morning lovelies 🙂 5.0 here and ANOTHER gorgeous looking day, whats going on lol
congrats on the HS @Greyhound Gal 🙂
Hope everyone has a lovely day 🙂 x

Morning all, woke up convinced that it was Saturday, bugger!!! Still one day to do in the office then 3 days off. I have a nice easy day though today. Anyway, 10.3 for me today. Drs Tuesday morning, lets see what they are going to do with me now!

Good morning all 🙂 and I really enjoyed a much needed a lay in.
Now confession time 😱
I had a shocking day eating yesterday. Just wanted everything I couldn't have and gave in to various chocolate items from lunchtime onwards. I won't bore you with the details but believe me I deserve 7.8 this morning. Back on track today. 🙂

Morning all, just back from the vets where our elderly cat had another check up & blood test. I giggled when the vet did her blood pressure and said it was absolutely normal at 120 - oh that it was always the case with us!

Anyway, a nice 5.1 for me today.

Very happy with a 6.8 this morning after a late evening snack 🙂

Good morning all 🙂 and I really enjoyed a much needed a lay in.
Now confession time 😱
I had a shocking day eating yesterday. Just wanted everything I couldn't have and gave in to various chocolate items from lunchtime onwards. I won't bore you with the details but believe me I deserve 7.8 this morning. Back on track today. 🙂

We have those Cadbury days Linda and I totally understand. I had a slice of coffee and walnut cake in M&S yesterday! 🙄

I've woken on a 6.9 after an uncomfortable hot crampy night and now have the start of a cold! :(

I didn't know Willie Nelson invented CBT, Wirralass.🙄 Positive is deffo how this lovely weather makes me feel!😎

Morning all.🙂 Circling the drain at 4.0 this morning. Then I got upset at the news - they went thru all the victims of the Manchester attack 1 by 1, what a waste:(:(:( - so I'm flying high now.

Roll on the weekend...
And back up to 6.6 today
Ooops! What happened there A - a late naughty snack maybe 🙄 Back in the 5's tomorrow, I feel it in my bones :D x
WL

Back