Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone. It's another sunny hot one. 3.8 today.

Morning all, 11.6 for me today. Sun is shining and the garden needs sorting. Lawnmower out this morning. Hope you all have a good day.

Morning peeps 🙂 5.2 here first HS for me in a while 🙄 hope everyone has a fantastic day :D x

A lovely drop of cooling rain this morning and a few rumbles of thunder and a 6.4 for me, Enjoy your weekend.

good morning all and a 5.4 for me after a night of broken sleep from pain of frozen shoulder, I did love the thunder storm though!
Shame NJ...I'm unbearable when I haven't had enough sleep...thunderstorm?...quiet as anything here... oops ...spoke too soon...expected here later...possibly over the Bank Holiday weekend...pretty typical really😱😱😱.

A 6.2 for me after an uncomfortably warm night and mouth breathing from a rotten cold that's just descended! :(

Sorry about your shoulder too NJ. I had to keep the ceiling fan on and it's affected my busted shoulder too! We're all broken! 😱

Morning all. Lie in and a 3.6?!
Oh my, I hope they come up soon for you and you don't spend the rest of the day feeling too rough! x

Happy good Saturday afternoon Peeps - gloriously sunny day here but my fair skin doesn't agree :(

Awoke to a 5.4 with my last test strip :D - so moooooove over please NJ and GG

What is happiness?
Happiness is making chocolate chip cookies and eating them - all of them!😛😱😛

Enjoy the remainder of this afternoon & evening folks - take care & look after yourselves x
WL

Last edited:
Morning peeps 🙂 5.2 here first HS for me in a while 🙄 hope everyone has a fantastic day :D x
Well done on your House Special Kaylz - good feeling eh? May you continue to achieve many more:D x
WL

good morning all and a 5.4 for me after a night of broken sleep from pain of frozen shoulder, I did love the thunder storm though!
5.4 Snap! Ooo-ah frozen shoulder pain is not what you want - I do hope it eases off soon NJ, take care x
WL

Back