Group 7-day waking average?

10.1 for me, but good sleep with no coughing. Started day with good food choices, so here's hoping it continues(but have made packed lunch). Have a good day all
Fingers crossed Carol...numbers up a bit...but...to be expected when we're ill...that sleep will do you the power of good...so forwards...have a good day yourself🙂.

10.1 for me, but good sleep with no coughing. Started day with good food choices, so here's hoping it continues(but have made packed lunch). Have a good day all
Fingers crossed Carol...numbers up a bit...but...to be expected when we're ill...that sleep will do you the power of good...so forwards...have a good day yourself🙂.

Good morning 🙂 5.1 to start the week after an extended version of the swearing cramp dance at 3 am with all new lyrics 😳😱

Have a good week everyone if you can 🙂
Awful Flower...I've given up with the lyrics now...since my poor neighbour asked me once who I was talking to at 3am in the morning...now...I just bust a few new 'moves' instead...usually one footed...using the headboard for balance...cramp is such a B***H😱😱😱.

Good morning all and for the second time in a week 5.2, think I will celebrate.🙂 I wish everyone a wonderful week.
Consistent NJ...well done...good start to the week!

Morning all. 7.2 @ 5.19, misread the clock! I'll have a nap later. 🙂

Not bad after full on chicken curry and rice last night.

Agh cramp, don't mention it. Mum takes a Crampex every night but I just do the dance, what the heck causes it I wonder?

12.8 for me this morning, but I am not surprised with the amount of cappuccino's I drank yesterday. Was a 12 yesterday morning and 10.5 Saturday.

Happy good Monday afternoon Peeps - the sun was cracking the flags here this morning but the sky has clouded over now :( Methinks to retrieve the noisy lawnmower from the back of the shed - grass is well overdue for a short back and sides!

Well done to those with H.Speshies today.

No strips to test yet so will bid you a stress free afternoon & evening🙂

Take care folks
WL

Good morning 🙂 5.1 to start the week after an extended version of the swearing cramp dance at 3 am with all new lyrics 😳😱

Have a good week everyone if you can 🙂
Ah Flower just missed out again on a HS - b****y cramps 😱 - know where you're coming from with these - so painful - hope you sleep better tonight 🙂
Take care x
WL

Good morning all and for the second time in a week 5.2, think I will celebrate.🙂 I wish everyone a wonderful week.
Wel done on your H.Special NJ - let's hope it's three in a row tomorrow - oh yes you have to celebrate with a glass of whatever takes you fancy and a NAUGHTY treat! x
WL

After a mad weekend away and some not so friendly db food I'm surprised to be a 6.7 this morning. Now to enjoy the sunshine 🙂
Not a bad number Rob considering - glad you survived your wkend away with or without naughty treats!
Take care x
WL

Good morning everyone. Suns out again here 🙂 I have a HS today too, much better than yesterday's 9.7.

@Northerner, Hope its as accurate as the last one. I was amazed at how close your readings were.
Very well done on your House Special Ljc - great improvement on yesterdays number - celebrate in style! x
WL

12.8 for me this morning, but I am not surprised with the amount of cappuccino's I drank yesterday. Was a 12 yesterday morning and 10.5 Saturday.
Admire your honesty Lorraine - at least you know why - cappuccino spikes my bgls too! x
WL

Back