Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. No libre for the next few days so it's a flat 6.0 this morning (after a sneaky unbolused for rich tea biscuit before bed 😳)

Morning...out last night...fixed menu...absolutely starving by the time I got there...no choice...rice...potatoes...even bread...dreading my morning test😱😱😱...thankfully woke to a 5.6 today...somebody must be smiling on me this sunny morn!

Morning everyone. A 10.4 for me today.
Morning Stitch...still a little higher than you'd probably like...but...consistent...how's that knee of yours now?

Morning everyone 🙂 congrats on the HS @Robin and wow amazingly well done after that @Bubbsie, 5.7 here and looking much nicer out than it was yesterday 🙂 x

Morning...out last night...fixed menu...absolutely starving by the time I got there...no choice...rice...potatoes...even bread...dreading my morning test😱😱😱...thankfully woke to a 5.6 today...somebody must be smiling on me this sunny morn!
Brilliant result!

Good morning 🙂 and 7.1 today. Was hoping for a lay in as not in work til later but typically I woke up! Still it's a beautiful day so shouldn't be sleeping.
Great to see the HS Robin 🙂

Morning everyone 🙂 congrats on the HS @Robin and wow amazingly well done after that @Bubbsie, 5.7 here and looking much nicer out than it was yesterday 🙂 x
Think lucky is more like it K...won't be repeating that any time soon...but...I was starving...rarely eat out...just never thought about the menu...back to the grindstone today...the sun is out I full force here...so second coffee in the garden...then back to work!...thank you.

Brilliant result!
Just said believe it was sheer luck NJ...counting my lucky stars this morning...extra walks with Harry today I think...sun is out...going to slope out to the garden shortly...another coffee...then back to work in the house...and...my diet!...enjoy the weather!

Good morning 🙂 and 7.1 today. Was hoping for a lay in as not in work til later but typically I woke up! Still it's a beautiful day so shouldn't be sleeping.
Great to see the HS Robin 🙂
I never seem to get a lay in nowadays Linda...good number...good weather...great day to be up early🙂.

Yes you're right Bubbsie. I think I like my bed a bit too much! 🙄

Morning Stitch...still a little higher than you'd probably like...but...consistent...how's that knee of yours now?
My readings are always higher than I would like! My knee isn't too bad know, scab is almost healed over.

I was like you Bubbsie I ate foods I would not normally. The only difference being you got a good result, mine today was a disappointing 10.6

Just popping in to say happy good Sunday morning peeps!
No strips to test but I would hazard a guess that my waking bgl could be around the 5.4 - 5.6

@Flower I do hope you're feeling more yourself today x
@Robin nice to get a Hspec now & then, well done x
@Bubbsie good number considering!

Wishing you all a quiet day meaning less of the lawn mowers & outside DIY!
Take care of yourselves folks x
WL

Back