Group 7-day waking average?

Well done @Bubbsie on the HS, hope you can rest today.

It is a 5.4 for me and wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.
Thanks NJ...good score...seem to be on a roll now...long may it continue!

Well done on the HS @Bubbsie 🙂 cold dull day here so far :( and a 5.0 for me also got away from the .8 at bedtime with a 6.7 lol x
Thanks K...good work escaping the night time 8's... good score on the door this morning...don't want to crow...but...sun is glorious here this morning😉.

Morning all. 4.9 for me despite an unfortunate incident with a slice of treacle tart last night. Have a good weekend everybody.
Unfortunate Khskel...does that mean you ate it?😉...and still got an 4.9...good going!

Morning Bubbsie, I was asleep early I felt like that old wreck that you feel today I was on my feet walking around all day yesterday the plan was to do some retail therapy, came home with one loaf of brown bread and some tomatoes on the vine. Your hard work will pay off when it's all finished 🙂

Forgot to add well done on your HS 🙂
Made me laugh Barbara...a brown loaf & vine tomatoes?...hope you weren't out looking for an outfit...just the imagery...have to say I love the idea of some retail therapy...but...the reality of trudging around for hours...with vast crowds (on a Friday too?)...takes the pleasure out of it for me nowadays...showing my age there...still laughing at the B.Bread & tomatoes...???

Morning all. 6.6 for me. Now to get ready to see the vascular team at hospital - this is new so no idea what to expect!
Grainger really good to see you here regularly again...good luck with your appointment...wishing you all the very best of luck...keep us updated please.

6.2 this morning - which I am OK with, as eating in a large hotel is outwith my comfort zone

Thanks K...good work escaping the night time 8's... good score on the door this morning...don't want to crow...but...sun is glorious here this morning😉.
Crow away bubbsie, it's raining here this morning. Birds are drookit

Morning all. 6.6 for me. Now to get ready to see the vascular team at hospital - this is new so no idea what to expect!
Good luck with your appointment

Good morning🙂 An eye watering 21.8 this morning after a very frightening hypo in the 1's last night when I couldn't think what I needed to do to make things better. One thing I tried was to change the battery in my pump- I found the old battery on the worktop but can only vaguely remember doing something in the kitchen o_O:confused: I eventually decided on Lucozade thank goodness. Really quite shaken up this morning .

I hope your hospital appointment goes well granger.

Always good to see a weekend house special Bubbsie 🙂

good morning everyone. 9.2 for me this morning, butbut methinks due to feeling poorly and having the comfort food of Heinz chicken soup and a white roll, and later a wee bar of chocolate and a large glass of squash. Have a lovely weekend everyone

Good morning🙂 An eye watering 21.8 this morning after a very frightening hypo in the 1's last night when I couldn't think what I needed to do to make things better. One thing I tried was to change the battery in my pump- I found the old battery on the worktop but can only vaguely remember doing something in the kitchen o_O:confused: I eventually decided on Lucozade thank goodness. Really quite shaken up this morning .

Hope your feeling better flower

Crow away bubbsie, it's raining here this morning. Birds are drookit
No idea how long it will last Carol...so making the most of it...drookit...googled & understood...same here the previous three days...my excuse for not cutting the grass...soaked (would call it a lawn...if Harry hadn't dug up most of it)...plenty of time for it to improve...fingers crossed...have a good weekend.

Thanks Flower...ooh blimey frightful...wot a night...not a great start to your weekend...thank goodness you settled on the Lucozade...take it easy...hope things have settled down for you...take care.

good morning everyone. 9.2 for me this morning, butbut methinks due to feeling poorly and having the comfort food of Heinz chicken soup and a white roll, and later a wee bar of chocolate and a large glass of squash. Have a lovely weekend everyone
At least you know why Carol...wondering if I would settle with a 9.2 for Heinz Chicken soup...white roll...chocolate...and squash...absolutely...yes indeed😉.

No idea how long it will last Carol...so making the most of it...drookit...googled & understood...same here the previous three days...my excuse for not cutting the grass...soaked (would call it a lawn...if Harry hadn't dug up most of it)...plenty of time for it to improve...fingers crossed...have a good weekend.
You too bubbsie. I'm waiting for the garage to tell me my service is done, so then a walk in the rain

Omg Flower how frightening for you. I hope you're not feeling too rough now.

Thanks 🙂 I don't get any hypo warning signs so I don't feel any different physically which makes life scary - on the plus side I don't get hypo head the next day. I'm just really unnerved - I do remember telling myself that I needed to get some glucose and I needed it quickly but it's all a bit of a blur. I'm seriously relieved I had some glucose in the end - even if it was enough for us all! 🙄

Made me laugh Barbara...a brown loaf & vine tomatoes?...hope you weren't out looking for an outfit...just the imagery...have to say I love the idea of some retail therapy...but...the reality of trudging around for hours...with vast crowds (on a Friday too?)...takes the pleasure out of it for me nowadays...showing my age there...still laughing at the B.Bread & tomatoes...???

That's exactly what it was trudging around in the rain trying on numerous outfits and being very self critical of my body, the brown bread was nice though lol from Greggs.

Back