Group 7-day waking average?

Mornin' all, proper nippy here, my feet are like ice blocks.

6.8 @ 6.41 but that was after reclining catching up with telly progs. I forgot to measure when I got up too early at half five.

Good morning 🙂 I'll join you on the 3.6 step please Hazel. So much for avoiding lows, now where's my drawing board? 🙄
Oh dear. Hope you're ok now.

Good morning 🙂 I'll join you on the 3.6 step please Hazel. So much for avoiding lows, now where's my drawing board? 🙄
I hope you have got your levels up a bit now. Mine was 11.3 so starting to come down after the infection. Was 7.9 before bed so nearly back in the normal range for daytime.

Meant to say good luck at your review today Pine Martin 🙂

After a restless night I'm a 7.2 this morning, Off now for a couple of days in Germany so have a good weekend folks and I promise I will avoid the Black Forest Gateau 🙄
Your 7.2 is just a blip Rob - the mention of scrumptious BFG has made me want a huge sllice! Say hello to Germany for me - take care and safe travelling x
WL

Last edited:
I hope you have got your levels up a bit now. Mine was 11.3 so starting to come down after the infection. Was 7.9 before bed so nearly back in the normal range for daytime.
You're getting there slowly Lorraine - well done x
WL

Happy good morning peeps on this warm but slightly breezy Friday.

Went to bed on a 5.1 🙂
Awoke to a 6.2 - I'm happy with this 🙂

Wishing you all either a tranquil weekend - or action *packed for those on the go - take care folks x
WL

Happy good morning peeps on this warm but slightly breezy Friday.

Went to bed on a 5.1 🙂
Awoke to a 6.2 - I'm happy with this 🙂

Wishing you all either a tranquil weekend - or action *packed for those on the go - take care folks x
WL
Well done you!

6.8 for me this morning better than the 8.1 yesterday that's for sure.

Arrrgh! I'm out of test strips and it's the weekend😱 Thought I had spare but thought wrong! Oh deary deary me 🙄
WL

Oh WL that's not so good :( x

Back