Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 11.2 for me today.

15 for me today, which I am disappointed in, I know I am still recovering from my throat infection but it was 10 when I went to bed last night, so I thought I had turned a corner.

Good morning and what a lovely sunny one it is in Cotswolds land.🙂 It's a 5.1 for me today. - a glucose molecule off a 4th House Special !
Sunny on this side of the Cotswolds too, such a relief after yesterday's day long deluge!

Good morning 🙂 6.8 @ 6.12 today. Threatening to deluge here and a bit nippy.

Good morning 🙂 6.8 @ 6.12 today. Threatening to deluge here and a bit nippy.
It's 4 seasons in 1 day here, but at least it's warm-ish (yes, the vest is un-tucked).🙂

A triad of house specials 😱 - is there a spesh word for it, I wonder?😎

Well here we are again having gathered a mixed bag of bgls on this dry warm sunny day - oops sorry - Happy good Thursday afternoon Peeps!

Went to bed on a 5.3
Awoke to an innocent 7.0 😱 Com'on DF you're not playing fair!

HS Congrats to @Pine Martin:D@New-journey :D@Bloden:D

Take care folks - enjoy the remainder of this afternoon & evening - and remember it doesn't take much to be kind to one another or lend a helping hand to those who need it.
WL x

Last edited:
Well pleased to report that my post lunch reading was 8.8 which about average for me, so at least it is improving during the day today.

Well pleased to report that my post lunch reading was 8.8 which about average for me, so at least it is improving during the day today.
That's fantastic :DLorraine well done - mighty pleased for you - you can breathe again! take care x
WL

8.3 for me this morning. The last 4 mornings has been 5.3, 6.3, 7.3 and 8.3 - I'm going the wrong way!!!! (and want to get away from the .3 haha)

Back