Group 7-day waking average?

Very late on parade - I was at my friends funeral this morning - very sad

Home now and just tested 5.8, so happy with that

7.5 for me this morning I know why highish because I had nursy this morning

Good morning folks. 4.7 on this rather dull day.

Morning...5.6 today🙂.

Good morning everyone. 9.5 for me today, but sort of deserved. Also got jaggy croaky throat. Feel as if holiday was a year gone bye.

Good morning everyone. 9.5 for me today, but sort of deserved. Also got jaggy croaky throat. Feel as if holiday was a year gone bye.
Yuk Carol...not a great start to your day...write it off...scope for improvement today...sun is starting to come out here...hope it extends to wherever you are...likely you need another holiday...to get over the last one...chin up...onwards😉.

Yuk Carol...not a great start to your day...write it off...scope for improvement today...sun is starting to come out here...hope it extends to wherever you are...likely you need another holiday...to get over the last one...chin up...onwards😉.
Can't believe jaggy throat, came from nowhere, but will hit it with some cold relief stuff. Next holiday in July, so roll on....

Morning all a 6.2 here.

Morning guys 🙂 5.4 here and looking as though it might be another beautiful day 🙂 hope everyone has a great day! X

Morning all. It was a 4.3 at 7am and now 5.8 and I haven't moved 🙄 Oh the wonderful world of D :D

Back