Group 7-day waking average?

Happy good Wednesday morning peeps - theres a strange yellow object in the sky in this neck of the woods! 🙂

Went to bed on a 4.2 - haven't seen this number for weeks!
Awoke to a 5.3 - move over Bloden!

@Bubbsie - a whole month - that's fantastic - perseverance paid off then - well done - maybe a HS tomorrow?

I once believed in the saying: life is what you make it - but since dx.........?!
Take care folks x
WL

That's typical though isn't it Pine Martin. Is your review this Friday? Or have I missed it? Good luck !
Yes, it's Friday morning - thanks!

It's a strange old week, we're going to an old friend's funeral in about half an hour, then tomorrow there is *another* funeral...<sigh> :(

Hope the funerals go smoothly and it isn't raining. It always seems to rain. :(

6.3 @ 6.58 for me today. Pleased with that. I luvs this Codefree, no hassle at all.

Hope the funerals go smoothly and it isn't raining. It always seems to rain. :(

6.3 @ 6.58 for me today. Pleased with that. I luvs this Codefree, no hassle at all.
Consistent Ditto...good numbers.

Yes, it's Friday morning - thanks!

It's a strange old week, we're going to an old friend's funeral in about half an hour, then tomorrow there is *another* funeral...<sigh> :(
Know that feeling PM...the older I get...the more I seem to attend...yes...sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh indeed.

Sorry I have bee MIA, but I had a terrible throat infection and have been laid up in bed. Anyway was a massive 16 this morning, called 111 and they told me to monitor it every 2 hours, went down to 14.5 then back up to 15.8 after breakfast. The worst bit is the perspiring that I have had since the throat infection, temperature has gone back to normal but still leaking all the time. Doc that called me back said it may be to do with high Blood glucose levels, but it is getting me down as I feel ok apart from that.

Sorry I have bee MIA, but I had a terrible throat infection and have been laid up in bed. Anyway was a massive 16 this morning, called 111 and they told me to monitor it every 2 hours, went down to 14.5 then back up to 15.8 after breakfast. The worst bit is the perspiring that I have had since the throat infection, temperature has gone back to normal but still leaking all the time. Doc that called me back said it may be to do with high Blood glucose levels, but it is getting me down as I feel ok apart from that.

Sorry to hear you poorly @Grannylorraine, hope you feel better very soon.

Happy good Wednesday morning peeps - theres a strange yellow object in the sky in this neck of the woods! 🙂

Went to bed on a 4.2 - haven't seen this number for weeks!
Awoke to a 5.3 - move over Bloden!

@Bubbsie - a whole month - that's fantastic - perseverance paid off then - well done - maybe a HS tomorrow?

I once believed in the saying: life is what you make it - but since dx.........?!
Take care folks x
WL

Good numbers keep it up WL 🙂

Hope your feeling better soon.

Who me 😛 As if I would WL 🙂
Raspberries!🙄 My snack last night - hard boiled egg & a slice of boiled ham - went to bed on a 4.2 :D I'll never fully understand D! x
WL

Hi Lorraine sorry to hear you're still under the weather and hope you feel better soon. Illness does have an effect on bgls so try not be too anxious for the time being - they should come down as you recover from your sore throat. Perhaps a telephone appointment with your GP? Take care now x
WL

Back