Group 7-day waking average?

A 6.8 for me at 7am this morning from a 6.5 last night before bed. So the numbers are coming down slowly but surely.

Hang on a minute, we all posted before @Northerner this morning, did you have a lie in chap? 🙂 x and @Amigo Happy Birthday 🙂 hope you have a fab day 🙂 x

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
HAPPY **th. BIRTHDAY AMIGO
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Here's hoping you'll have a wonderful time on your extra special day with many lovely & pleasant surprises all day long - cheers Amigo xxx
WL

Happy good afternoon Peeps!
The sun is cracking the flags here again :D hope it's the same for you wherever you may be!

Didn't want a repeat of yesterdays waking so went to bed on a 5.9 and really happy to report I woke to a 6.2 today :D yeah!
Thanks Northie for giving modom a helpful heavy boot around your three walls thus sending her to the land of nowhere far far away!

Hope you all have a pleasant & pain free day folks, take care x
WL

@Bubbsie - congrats on your House Special today bubbs :D well done you - so sorry to read of the parking car antics of one inconsiderate motorist - hope you don't have too much trouble resolving the unfortunate incident - take care x
WL

Last edited:
happy birthday amigo. Have a lovely evening

Good morning everyone. I'm happy with 6.8. The Libre line was much more
( staple, stupid iPad) stable 🙂. It seems to have gone up in low steps hourly, much better than thigh peaks and rapid drops of the last few days.
Have a nice weekend everyone.

Last edited:
No matter what I do, I always seem to wake at about 9.5. Wierd. 🙂
Hi @Greystoke . I have no idea why perhaps others here will know, The waking BG is the last to start coming down. Maybe you have a bit of Dawn phenomenon (DP) going on ? it's where the liver around 3am starts putting out more glucose to get us ready to start the new day.
your body obviously likes to start up at 9.5 , I hope it starts liking lower waking figures soon.

A 6.4 this morning so happy with that, Have a great weekend everyone

Morning all.🙂 13.1 here - oops, overdid the hypo carb last night. :confused:Shouldn't take long to get it down tho...then it's a drive on the motorway which'll send it up again! Ah, life's a roller coaster...:D

Enjoy your weekends.😎😛

@Bubbsie - congrats on your House Special today bubbs :D well done you - so sorry to read of the parking car antics of one inconsiderate motorist - hope you don't have too much trouble resolving the unfortunate incident - take care x
WL
One of those things WL...just sad to see it sitting there...no doubt it will be resolved soon....thanks.

Back