Group 7-day waking average?

No worries Bubbsie. I'm off to the sun tomorrrow so busy busy myself. Have a good weekend 🙂
Busy busy busy Amigo...hope you mean the packing today...not the sun tomorrow...feet up...large chilled glass...filled with a little something...just to take the 'edge' off...relax...needed...deserved...enjoy...regale us with your tales when you get back...see you then!

A 7 for me this morning was surprised by that as I had an eclair last night.

Morning all, 5.7 here, glass of red wine last night has done the trick again.
Clearly Robin...you absolutely must have another this evening then!

Happy good Saturday afternoon Peeps!

Went to bed on a 6.2
Awoke to a 6.4 - I'm a happy bunny again - any room on the 6.4 bench @RobK?

Greeted with another day of sunshine :D that means lawn mowers on the go - hammering & chiselling DIY fanatics - power washing patios & driveways - so thats my cue to get out there to join in with the community spirit! 🙄 If you can't beat them........!

@Northerner - are you ok or did you just enjoy a lie in for a change? 🙂

Take care folks and enjoy your weekend! x
WL

Last edited:
What do you mean for a change, he was late on the ball yesterday too! :D x
Well Northie could have been out running for all we know & didn't post til he returned - but he deserves to lie in late doesn't he :D Or maybe he's taking time out. I just hope he's ok x
WL

Well Northie could have been out running for all we know & didn't post til he returned - but he deserves to lie in late doesn't he :D Or maybe he's taking time out. I just hope he's ok x
WL
He sure does, I could do with it myself but my brain always has me up before the alarm now haha, yeah I'm sure he's ok maybe just pd off with all of us lol 🙂 x

Sorry a bit late for me today as I have been out all day. 14.4, so got to get it down again.

Morning...up early...reasonable sleep...ate so badly yesterday...despite that a 5.9 this morning...due mainly to finally clearing the last of the debris from the giant hedge cut last weekend...planting...general garden tidy up...shattered today...but...satisfying!:D.

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.6 today. I deserve that after a lot of walking at work yesterday and no doubt will be repeated today's shift.
Well done with nice low reading bubbsie. Exercise certainly helps even if it does leave you cream krackered!

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.6 today. I deserve that after a lot of walking at work yesterday and no doubt will be repeated today's shift.
Well done with nice low reading bubbsie. Exercise certainly helps even if it does leave you cream krackered!
Good result Linda...likely you'll have more to come today/tomorrow with todays shift...enjoyed my walking so much...had to limit that recently...aching joints...so ...good to get out and do something...planning on more today...hope work is not too exhausting for you today!

Morning everyone 🙂 5.7 here surprisingly as didn't sleep very well due to the neighbours drinking etc on the stairs and what seemed like the upstairs ones dropping bricks on the floor, back to being a bit dull today but could brighten up later, here's hoping anyway 🙂 have a lovely day everyone 🙂 x

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a nice Sunday, for those having to go to work today {{{hug}}}
Forgot to test when I first woke up. I was amazed to be 5.1 after sorting out both our pills for the week.
My Libre line was humpty bumpy till around 3am , it descended in titchy steps till 6am Then a lovely even line 🙂

Morning all, 10.3 for me today.

Back