Group 7-day waking average?

Aye me for one
What levels are you looking at to get and have you had them in the past.
I believe @Anthony Stirrat prefers them to be in the low 5's at least although please correct me if I'm wrong Anthony, he has achieved that level on many occasions too x

Happy good Sunday afternoon Peeps!

Went to bed on a ....wait for it.....a 4.6 :D
Awoke to a 5.8 - that'll do me on this sunny day! 🙂

I think all the DIY'S and garden fanatics of yesterday are still in the land of nod - as all is soooo soooo quiet out there today - nice & peaceful, can hear myself breathe :D

Wishing you all a pain free day - relax & enjoy this Sunday afternoon folks, take care. x
WL

I believe @Anthony Stirrat prefers them to be in the low 5's at least although please correct me if I'm wrong Anthony, he has achieved that level on many occasions too x

I can only wish for those numbers maybe in my future eh.

Morning...wide awake at 03:30...worked hard in the garden yesterday...shattered...very early night...which seems to have 'backfired' on me ...off to see Dr Max Medication first thing this morning...despite that...woke to a 5.3

Oh dear Bubbsie, I hope you managed to get back off to sleep.
Nice number.

Good morning folks. I am happy to be only 7.0. At 11 pm till around 1 30 was hovering around 2.6.

Oh dear Bubbsie, I hope you managed to get back off to sleep.
Nice number.
Unfortunately not Lin...gave up at 03:30...shattered...have a doctors appointment first thing...will have a nap when I get back home...thanks.

Good morning folks. I am happy to be only 7.0. At 11 pm till around 1 30 was hovering around 2.6.
Wow...what a night...you must be relieved this morning!

Reactions: Ljc
Morning folks.🙂 4.6 here.😛

It's amazing what a bit of lovely weather and gardening can do to my BG. 😛
Same here Bloden...had a good days gardening yesterday...wish that had lead to a good sleep...alas no...can't have it all...can we?

Good morning it's a 7.4 from me on this cold, grey wet blustery morning.

Good luck at the doctors Bubbsie.
Thanks Barbara...no doubt we'll have another scintillating discussion...probably about the pressure on him...time of appointments...restrictions on what he can prescribe...after I've reassured him it's not the end of the world...we may even get round to talking about me!

Morning all 🙂 6.2 here, good luck with the appointment @Bubbsie hope all goes well x

A 6.6 and yet another dull, Grey start to the day.

Thanks Bubbsie. Yes I am relieved .
Good luck with doc today.

Thanks Barbara...no doubt we'll have another scintillating discussion...probably about the pressure on him...time of appointments...restrictions on what he can prescribe...after I've reassured him it's not the end of the world...we may even get round to talking about me!
Hope the appointment goes better than expected.

Back