Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...wide awake at 03:30...worked hard in the garden yesterday...shattered...very early night...which seems to have 'backfired' on me ...off to see Dr Max Medication first thing this morning...despite that...woke to a 5.3

Glad your appointment went well. I am up at 3.15 for work most mornings - never get used to it🙂

7.6 for me this morning. Seem to be regularly hitting the 7 mark so happy with that

Recently I was sitting between 4.5 to 5.5, I'm trying to get back there and keep it stable
These numbers are perfectly in range A but I do understand why you're not accepting them - I'm sure you will return to the lower bgls soon - you know what you have to do to be back in the 4+ range. Try not to worry so much - this won't help - good luck and take care x
WL

7.9 here. Could be worse, considering. Tested before bed last night, 7.2, got up from chair, had massive attack of cramp in the long muscle down my inside thigh. ( been riding, used leg muscles quite a lot, and it was hot, so possibly dehydrated) Couldn't get it to resolve, it was so painful I actually broke out in a clammy sweat and felt faint and sick. Eventually resolved after about fifteen minutes. Tested again about 15 mins later, 13.9! It's amazing what your liver can do when faced with a crisis! So gave myself a conservative correction dose of 2 units, just in case the liver decided to replenish itself overnight.
Oooooo Robin - I know exactly how painful cramp can be and empathise with you - hoping no repetition today - by the way - love your new Avatar, nice one! Take care x
WL

Oooooo Robin - I know exactly how painful cramp can be and empathise with you - hoping no repetition today - by the way - love your new Avatar, nice one! Take care x
WL
Thank you, no more cramp! I'm used to getting it in my feet and calves, just never had it in such a major muscle before!
I thought it was about time I put a more summery avatar up, to encourage the weather.

Thank you, no more cramp! I'm used to getting it in my feet and calves, just never had it in such a major muscle before!
I thought it was about time I put a more summery avatar up, to encourage the weather.
I would love to ride a horse along the waters edge Robin - it's one of my dreams x
WL

Good morning folks. Am very happy to wake to 4.3 after another visit from the DF. Had a rotten evening/ night in hypoland. I managed to get up to the dizzy heights of 3.3 a couple of times .

A lovely 6.2 for me this morning but even better is for the first time in over a week the suns out 😎😎😎

7.6 for me this morning. Seem to be regularly hitting the 7 mark so happy with that
Thanks
Glad your appointment went well. I am up at 3.15 for work most mornings - never get used to it🙂
Davo...good consistent numbers...I was thrilled when I started to hit those 7's...definitely going downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Morning...better sleep last night...woke to a 5.1...good start...let hope it continues.

Like being
Good morning folks. Am very happy to wake to 4.3 after another visit from the DF. Had a rotten evening/ night in hypoland. I managed to get up to the dizzy heights of 3.3 a couple of times .
Urghh Lin...like being at the fairground... on a ride...up & down...up & down...but...not the slightest bit enjoyable...good to see it's settled down this morning.

Reactions: Ljc
Morning guys 🙂 5.5 hére and as I expected I have a trip to the other town today so the weather is a bit dull haha, have a great day guys 🙂 x

Back