Group 7-day waking average?

3.7 this morning - didn't feel too good
Sorry to hear this Davo - how are you feeling now? Understandable that you're concerned - hope your bgl has risen since this morning, take care x
WL

Feeling better now. For the first few hours I felt very light headed and not myself. Good job I walk to work early in the morning when very few people are about as I am sure I was not walking in a straight line!!

Mine ranges 6.5 - 7.3 but is down mid low 5's two hrs after breakfast and morning metformin.
@Bryan Osborne ,Your doing fine. The waking level is often the last one to start coming down, however 7.3 isn't particularly high, do you test just before bed

Feeling better now. For the first few hours I felt very light headed and not myself. Good job I walk to work early in the morning when very few people are about as I am sure I was not walking in a straight line!!
I recognise that walk Davo (like a drunk) 🙄 but it usually happens when I'm at home thank goodness - I wear a stretchy wristband that states I'm a type2 diabetic in case I should take ill whist I'm out - reassuring - glad you're feeling more 'normal' now Davo, you take care now x
WL

Wakey wakey rise and shine!
Happy good Wednesday morning peeps!

Went to bed on a 6.9
Awoke to a 5.5 - this is more like it🙂

Hope you all have the numbers you're hoping for and that you have a pain free day too x
WL

Wakey wakey rise and shine!
Happy good Wednesday morning peeps!

Went to bed on a 6.9
Awoke to a 5.5 - this is more like it🙂

Hope you all have the numbers you're hoping for and that you have a pain free day too x
WL
Early this morning WL...to great numbers...didn't get the numbers I wanted...still no lottery win...but...woke to a 5.6...which I'll happily take!

Early this morning WL...to great numbers...didn't get the numbers I wanted...still no lottery win...but...woke to a 5.6...which I'll happily take!
Morning Bubbsie - been awake since 2.30am! Yawn! Yawn! Passed sleeping now - probably crash about noon :( your 5.6 good tho x
WL

Morning Bubbsie - been awake since 2.30am! Yawn! Yawn! Passed sleeping now - probably crash about noon :( your 5.6 good tho x
WL
Thankfully getting a better sleep at the moment WL...urghh...2:30...had a run of extra early mornings myself recently...draining...fingers crossed for the afternoon nap...makes me unbearable if I'm suffering from lack of sleep.

Thankfully getting a better sleep at the moment WL...urghh...2:30...had a run of extra early mornings myself recently...draining...fingers crossed for the afternoon nap...makes me unbearable if I'm suffering from lack of sleep.
Thanks Bubbsie - can't function without sleep - Good to hear your sleeping pattern has returned x
WL

Good morning everyone on this (finally) sunny morning, have to say disappointed with my numbers today as been eating very well and I especially went for an evening walk last night for no apparent reason it seems :( it's a 9.0 from me 😡

Great numbers Bubbsie and Wirralass

Good morning everyone on this (finally) sunny morning, have to say disappointed with my numbers today as been eating very well and I especially went for an evening walk last night for no apparent reason it seems :( it's a 9.0 from me 😡
Ooops! I see the DF was busy last night Barbars and left me alone for once!
WL

All good here, Its a cracking morning here on the south coast, I have a very nice 5.8 to start the day and my weight is down from 108.1 to 107.4 this week. 🙂

Great numbers Bubbsie and Wirralass
Barbara...could be any number of reasons why you're slightly 'up' this morning...or none at all...'Betty' is unpredictable...had exactly the same...frustrating...inexplicable...don't let it deter you...press on and put that little 'madam' in her place!

Good morning folks. Their is every sign it's going to be a lovely day here 🙂
I woke to 6.5 today my Libre showed a bumpy washing line that went nowhere near the red zone unlike the the previous two nights.

Back