Group 7-day waking average?

All good here, Its a cracking morning here on the south coast, I have a very nice 5.8 to start the day and my weight is down from 108.1 to 107.4 this week. 🙂
Well done you - and I guess all three have put you in a good mood for the day 🙂it was forecsted last night to expect high temperatures today so the whole of country will be bathed in glorious sunshine - just what we need to lift our spirits, take care x
WL

Thanks WL, Yep feeling pretty good this morning and have a free day so intend to get out in the sunshine, Still way to cold for a dip in the sea yet sadly 🙂

Morning everyone. It's another 4.9 for me today, after a very bumpy ride yesterday according to my libre, but nice and flat overnight as normal.

Thanks WL, Yep feeling pretty good this morning and have a free day so intend to get out in the sunshine, Still way to cold for a dip in the sea yet sadly 🙂
Chicken! 😱 But surely a wet suit would be the answer?! :D
WL

Chicken! 😱 But surely a wet suit would be the answer?! :D
WL

Yep big chicken, Sea temps only about 10 degrees and if I ever managed to get in a wet suit it would probably need to be removed surgically! 😱

Morning guys 🙂 slightly dull and colder here but was the same yesterday then turned in to a lovely day so fingers crossed, @Greyhound Gal can you and the dog budge up again please 🙂 4.9 here too x

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.1 today. I feel I deserve better as gave my free cake from John Lewis to son. Was a chocolate caramel shortbread and in my bag (wrapped all day). Thought I should get. HS for resisting it!

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.1 today. I feel I deserve better as gave my free cake from John Lewis to son. Was a chocolate caramel shortbread and in my bag (wrapped all day). Thought I should get. HS for resisting it!
Goodness, Lind, that was heroic in the face of adversity, you deserved a better number!

Last edited:
Morning all, nice sunny day in central London, and its a 10.8 for me today

Totally agree Lindarose especially as you exerted restraint with the yummy yummy chocolate caramel shortbread :D x
WL

11.1 for me today, but I did make a mistake with my cashew nuts yesterday, I really wanted chocolate so I got a bag of cashew nuts from the vending machine, I had eaten most of them when I realised they were honey roasted.

Barbara...could be any number of reasons why you're slightly 'up' this morning...or none at all...'Betty' is unpredictable...had exactly the same...frustrating...inexplicable...don't let it deter you...press on and put that little 'madam' in her place!

Thanks Bubbsie I did feel a bit deflated and done another test but wasted a strip lol, tomorrow's another day. It's just annoying when u think you've done everything right :(

11.1 for me today, but I did make a mistake with my cashew nuts yesterday, I really wanted chocolate so I got a bag of cashew nuts from the vending machine, I had eaten most of them when I realised they were honey roasted.
So you polished the rest off for good measure!!!🙄 having said this Lorraine all the 1's look fine with me! x
WL

@Barbara W please don't get disheartened by one higher result, as you say tomorrows another day and I'm sure everything will be back on track soon hun 🙂 xx

Thanks Kaylz hopefully it is a one off, a little blip onwards and upwards 🙂
Or onwards and downwards as we like to use here 😉 x

Thanks Bubbsie I did feel a bit deflated and done another test but wasted a strip lol, tomorrow's another day. It's just annoying when u think you've done everything right :(
Annoying...that's an understatement Barbara...I can't tell you what I used to call my meter when it didn't give me the desired results...it does take time...used to get sick of hearing that...but...it's right...I change things around occasionally ...sometimes makes a difference...other times not...now have a snack just before bed...little carb & protein...may not work for all...but...working for me at the moment...if that changes...will try something else...that's the beauty of being able to test...can see what results it will bring...you'll get there.😉😉😉

Back