Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning, a 6.7, down from yesterday but a bit high for me...could have been because I was a bit piggy with the beetroot last night....and come to think of it again this morning and I put weight on agh, step away from the pickled beetroot. I can just eat the giant jar all to myself with a soupspoon! 😱

Good morning, a 6.7, down from yesterday but a bit high for me...could have been because I was a bit piggy with the beetroot last night....and come to think of it again this morning and I put weight on agh, step away from the pickled beetroot. I can just eat the giant jar all to myself with a soupspoon! 😱
You are so honest Ditto - you come out with stuff that has me doubled up with laughter :D x
WL

Ditto...take that jar of beetroot out into the garden...and bury it!...at least you're back in a regular routine...testing & weighing yourself...now...refocus...no doubt you'll be heading in the right direction soon😉.

Agh that bad huh? It's giant jar. It says this though on Google. Maybe if I finish it off all at once... :D

Beetroot is best eaten either in boiled form or grated into a salad. The juice of this vegetable is also packed with nutrients and can be gradually introduced. Though high in sugars, beetroot does not result in high glucose concentration in the blood of diabetic patients.
Health Benefits of Beetroot Juice for Diabetic Patients
www.diethealthclub.com/diabetic-diet/beetroot.html

Annoying...that's an understatement Barbara...I can't tell you what I used to call my meter when it didn't give me the desired results...it does take time...used to get sick of hearing that...but...it's right...I change things around occasionally ...sometimes makes a difference...other times not...now have a snack just before bed...little carb & protein...may not work for all...but...working for me at the moment...if that changes...will try something else...that's the beauty of being able to test...can see what results it will bring...you'll get there.😉😉😉

Thanks for that Bubbsie as you say a little tweaking may help just disappointed when it was finally going down hopefully it was just for one day.

Agh that bad huh? It's giant jar. It says this though on Google. Maybe if I finish it off all at once... :D
Jarred beetroot actually seems better than fresh beetroot relating to nutrition information published on Supermarket websites, I like you could quite happily eat lots of it but be careful it has been known to change the colour of urine (sorry tmi but thought it should be mentioned lol) x

Jarred beetroot actually seems better than fresh beetroot relating to nutrition information published on Supermarket websites, I like you could quite happily eat lots of it but be careful it has been known to change the colour of urine (sorry tmi but thought it should be mentioned lol) x
And here's me thinking that fresh uncooked beetroot was better for us without the vinegar - well I learn something new every day! x
WL

I was a 6.2 this am woohoo it's coming down again thankfully.

Morning...ni idea how...but woke to a 4.8 this morning...despite a handful of small mini Hob Nobs (like Maltesers)...a couple of mini Kit Kat peanut butter fingers...thought that can't be right...tested again...4.9...not really a sweet tooth person...needed them last night...so do I try without tonight...or get stuck in again this evening?

Last edited:
Good morning it's a 8.1 for me much better than yesterday's 9.0 but was getting in the 7's last week so still baffled as been very strict this week and thought results should be better.
Just one of those things...a hiccup...small interruption...don't fret on it Barbara.

Morning. A 5.1 this morning.
Sorry @Bloden, but I think we have your sun - predicting 21C for us today 🙂

Mornin all and a nice 5.8 here, Warm humid morning here and some thunderstorms possibly later, Dont mind the rain though as the garden is rock solid and suffering at the minute. Have a great day where ever you maybe.

Morning all.🙂 5.8 here.:D

Well, I don't like the weather forecast at all - rain, followed by more rain.😱 Hopefully they've got it wrong as usual.😉
Happy to swop Bloden...for entirely selfish reasons...no rain means I have to water that blasted grass again...takes forever!

Morning all.🙂 5.8 here.:D

Well, I don't like the weather forecast at all - rain, followed by more rain.😱 Hopefully they've got it wrong as usual.😉
Just undercutting you at 5.7 here.
OH was watching the football on TV last night, and called me in to see all the players, spectators, etc in Madrid getting absolutely drenched in a downpour. We could do with some of it here, hasn't rained properly for ages.

Morning lovelies 🙂 it's a 5.5 here and looking like it might be a fab day 🙂 p****d off last night we had the curtains down, washed and hung out and when I went out to get them some dirty bird had c*****d on them damn those seagulls lol x

Back