Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, I hope the weather is like this Saturday night and Sunday morning, its lovely out there today. Anyway a 9.9 this morning.
Good to see you're in single numbers today Stitch - good for you x
WL

Happy good Thursday afternoon Peeps on yet another sunny day 🙂 Sorry to hear some of you aren't having the same weather.

Went to bed on a 6.8 🙄
But woke to a 6.3!?? so I'll share the bench with you today Anthony Stirrat

Hope you all enjoy the remainder of this day and do take care of yourselves folks! x
WL

Dx Type 2 April 2016
Metformin withdrawn
Diet control and exercise only

Just undercutting you at 5.7 here.
OH was watching the football on TV last night, and called me in to see all the players, spectators, etc in Madrid getting absolutely drenched in a downpour. We could do with some of it here, hasn't rained properly for ages.
It hasn't rained properly here in N. Spain either. 🙄

6.8 @ 6.45 am. It's a lovely day. Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine. 🙂

I'm also 'researching' and had potato salad, cheesy coleslaw and prawn cocktail with my salad. 🙄 I'll soon see what's what, will measure in an hour and then another hour...must remember...

I recall a school teacher saying - the rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain😉 x
WL
The person that came up with that idea obviously hadn't been to N. Spain! Mind you, the weather's deffo changing (or improving🙄) cos it doesn't rain here steadily all winter long like the locals say it used to...yay!😎😛

Oxfordshire Cotswolds! Normally a really dry place.
Thank you. Driven through there on way to daughters A34 Newbury M4 to Reading spent a few shopping days in Oxford with her - never seen so many cyclists as there! x
WL

Morning everyone - as some of you may know my good friend lost her battle with cancer earlier this week.

Haven't slept all night, so a disappointing 6.4 this morning.

Have a good day

So sorry to hear this Hazel. I hope you are looking after yourself.

A 4.5 for me this clammy morning.

So sorry Hazel. It's so hard I know.

Back